The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

I have looked and compared with another Hales and I can’t tell what asymmetrical cuts your talking about. Will someone point that out to me?

I am sure the info has been posted in the main Obi thread, Chris teecrooz did 2x short videos showing the difference I have asked him to post either here or in the main Obi thread, which he will do soon.

David Prowse 1935 to 2020 RIP

David Prowse
is
Darth Vader

933.jpg

933.jpg

I had the privilege of meeting David Prowse a few times. The first time he scared the hell out of me. Not because he was mean, he wasn’t (he was an absolute gentleman), it was more like I was young & star struck (Vader’s my favorite... & here I was freaking meeting him!!). The next few times we met, the ice was broken, so I, a nobody fanboy nerd, peppered him with questions & hung on every word. He was always very gracious with his time with me.
I was sad when I heard of his passing.
That’s a great piece, as always, Ian (y)

What a privilege to own such a wonderful piece Ian! He was indeed a legend!

I had the privilege of meeting David Prowse a few times. The first time he scared the hell out of me. Not because he was mean, he wasn’t (he was an absolute gentleman), it was more like I was young & star struck (Vader’s my favorite... & here I was freaking meeting him!!). The next few times we met, the ice was broken, so I, a nobody fanboy nerd, peppered him with questions & hung on every word. He was always very gracious with his time with me.
I was sad when I heard of his passing.
That’s a great piece, as always, Ian (y)

Thanks guys, I think I was extremely lucky to pick up a named signed vintage piece like this, yes in-deed he will be truly missed, it's sad we are loosing the OT actors from our childhood.

Thanks guys, I think I was extremely lucky to pick up a named signed vintage piece like this, yes in-deed he will be truly missed, it's sad we are loosing the OT actors from our childhood.
That's a lovely piece to have in you collection - he was indeed a gentleman, always generous with his time whenever speaking with fans during organised signing events or if you were lucky enough to just bump into him away from conventions.

Treasure Box from UK

I received this Treasure Box today from the UK which includes some cool vintage items to be added to my collection, I have to give a shout-out to my buddy Colin db94 for his help, thanks :D

934.jpg

934.jpg

ESB Fett Shin Tools:

Vintage Paterson Chemical Mixer NOS in Retail Package

Vintage Paterson RC Print Squeegee NOS in Retail Package

Vintage Paterson RC Print Squeegee (Screen Accurate Type 2 based on Art Andrews detailed research)

935.jpg

935.jpg 942 - ACCURATE - Paterson Squeegee Type 2.jpg

Vintage Stephen Dosimeter - Picked up from kurtyboy

Vintage Stephen Dosimeter Tubs & Instructions

936.jpg

936.jpg

Han Solo ANH Belt Tool Power Cells:

Vintage Aircraft Relays with Plastic Caps painted by kurtyboy

937.jpg 938.jpg

Vintage Uniroyal Keenfisher Wader Label - Gift from kurtyboy this will go nice with the vintage Chunks I have displayed.

939.jpg

Molex Connectors for EE-3 - These are pre early 2000 gift from kurtyboy

940.jpg

Vintage Gas Mask Bag with accurate Strap & Brass Hooks for Chewie Bowcaster

941.jpg

941.jpg

Last edited:
Vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container

A cool little Mandalorian prop, after seeing Cam's Cameron baby Yoda Travel Container build, I have been on the search locally for one of these vintage (Hotbox) US Mermite Insulated Food Container, we used these during my service & hunting one of these gave my nightmares remembering the tens of thousands of Australian Bush Flys that would swam these food containers, one of the worst memories was eating Mushroom & Beef Strips & not being able to tell the difference between Bush Flys & Mushroom bits aaaah!!! I am breaking out in rashes just thinking about it lol!!

On a serious note, I finally found one (1974) for a great price, now all I need is one of Cam's great light greeblies, Cam your my only hope ;)

View attachment 1371501

View attachment 1371502

View attachment 1371501 View attachment 1371502 View attachment 1371503 View attachment 1371504

Sweet! i got mine in Wollongong for $20. Who is cam and how do i get some of his greebles??

The Star Wars Archives Episodes I-III (Paul Duncan)

I picked up a copy of this beautiful book, The Star Wars Archives Episodes I-III (Paul Duncan) which arrived the day before Christmas, this is a beautiful book and will compliment the original book and will be an awesome addition to my book collection, now to spend the holidays reading & enjoying all the artwork :D

945.jpg

947.jpg

951.jpg

952.jpg

953.jpg

943.jpg944.jpg945.jpg946.jpg947.jpg948.jpg949.jpg950.jpg951.jpg952.jpg953.jpg

The Star Wars Archives Episodes I-III (Paul Duncan)

I picked up a copy of this beautiful book, The Star Wars Archives Episodes I-III (Paul Duncan) which arrived the day before Christmas, this is a beautiful book and will compliment the original book and will be an awesome addition to my book collection, now to spend the holidays reading & enjoying all the artwork :D

View attachment 1382301

View attachment 1382303

View attachment 1382307

View attachment 1382308

View attachment 1382309

View attachment 1382299View attachment 1382300View attachment 1382301View attachment 1382302View attachment 1382303View attachment 1382304View attachment 1382305View attachment 1382306View attachment 1382307View attachment 1382308View attachment 1382309

Ian where did you order yours? Amazon is giving me a run around

RS Lineage Fett Raw Cast Helmet + Metal Ears - S/N W005912

I received my RS Lineage Fett Raw Cast Helmet + Metal Ears S/N W005912 today, very very cool but was bummed to see the condition of the box grrr :mad:

Box damaged + inner water damage.

954.jpg 955.jpg

Lucky the guys at RS had heaps of bubble wrap & foam beads protecting the helmet & goodies box, all good looks awesome the guys at RS did an amazing job with the Raw Cast Helmet & Metal Ears and the Stand & Plaque was a nice inclusion, I need to give a shout-out to Rob who attached the Metal Ears.

956.jpg 957.jpg 958.jpg 959.jpg

960.jpg

960.jpg 961.jpg 962.jpg 963.jpg 964.jpg

Now to get the helmet mounted, I picked up a DHPFX wall helmet mount which should work great with my display.

965.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back