The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

Vintage Galactronic Gun

I hunted this vintage Galactronic Gun for a non Star Wars Prop for Troy Seneca who asked me to hunt for parts he needed for a prop he wanted to build.

104.jpg

104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg 111.jpg 112.jpg 113.jpg

Last edited:
1980's AS Handwheels

I recently hunted these 3x sets of 1980's AS Taps & Handwheels in nice condition from a really lovely lady who was doing a renovation, they are not the accurate 1970's AS Handwheels used on the ANH Obi Screen Saber but I think would still make a nice display piece or even as some do a nice vintage handwheel whilst looking for the 1970's AS Handwheel.

View attachment 940955

I remember years back we put together a big group purchase for those newer AS "handwheels", I got a couple sets, but sold some long ago, keeping one set for myself. The hot and cold color rings are long gone, but I FINALLY did with them what I've ALWAYS wanted to do!

I just had to model and print an adaptor to get them to work with my current bathroom sink!

1130182127.jpg
1130182129.jpg

I remember years back we put together a big group purchase for those newer AS "handwheels", I got a couple sets, but sold some long ago, keeping one set for myself. The hot and cold color rings are long gone, but I FINALLY did with them what I've ALWAYS wanted to do!

I just had to model and print an adaptor to get them to work with my current bathroom sink!

View attachment 966871 View attachment 966872

Very cool Dann I was planning on do the same with mine after Chris teecrooz suggested when we were chatting (y)

Vintage Galactronic Gun

I hunted this vintage Galactronic Gun for a non Star Wars Prop for Troy Seneca who asked me to hunt for parts he needed for a prop he wanted to build.

View attachment 966626
View attachment 966626 View attachment 966627 View attachment 966628 View attachment 966629 View attachment 966630 View attachment 966631 View attachment 966632 View attachment 966633 View attachment 966634 View attachment 966635

Resembles the grip of the Black Hole Palomino gun.

God, I love old toyguns :)

ah nice, I thought those were for the first replica Adam Savage did of the blade runner blaster, I think this was the same toy if I remember correctly. :)

ah nice, I thought those were for the first replica Adam Savage did of the blade runner blaster, I think this was the same toy if I remember correctly. :)

I know zero about the Prop or Galactronic Gun, its not SW lol!! I just did the hunting...

Reminds me of the Edison Giacotolli guns that were used on the Aliens Smartgun as the battery. Edison made some very voluptuous and unusual toy space pistols.

KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera branded FUJITA 66 SQ + KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens

I recently hunted this mega rare KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera branded FUJITA 66 SQ Camera with KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens, this version of the KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera has been referred to in a few threads on the RPF but very few have been found.

The FUJITA 66 SQ Camera with KALIGAR 1:2.8 f=80mm Lens is the exact same camera as the KALIMAR Six Sixty Camera other then the front name plate.

120.jpg

120.jpg 121.jpg 122.jpg 123.jpg

Last edited:
The Star Wars Archives by Paul Duncan

I received my copy of The Star Wars Archives by Paul Duncan today, what an awesome book, it will take plenty of time to read & digest all the information & photos.

124.jpg

124.jpg 125.jpg 126.jpg 127.jpg 128.jpg 129.jpg

Paul Duncan also did a video review which is worth watching.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back