Limited Run The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for run 4

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Run 1 Full, taking interest for Run 2

Would you be willing to trade a helmet for a full set of the aluminum connectors and details for the helmet and suit?

Currently I am not doing any upgrades to my personal suit as I have other projects I would like to work on. Thank you for the offer but I am not looking to trade anything right now.

I'm in for one helmet - without a doubt!

Updated the first post with important information on delivery dates, kit offers, and a timeline for run 2.

You can definitely add me to a second run!

Please add me to whatever run necessary. I can pay immediately.

Please add me to whatever run necessary. I can pay immediately.

Ill add you to the list. your position may be a month or three out, so please hang on to your funds for now.

First post has been updated. I am planning to ship the 6 helmets of shipset one next week before Dragon Con

Please keep an eye on your PM inboxes. I am still going down the interest list to see who is going to take helmet 6 of run 1.

I updated the first thread, but here are the 6 castings for run 1 getting ready to be packed. All I am waiting on right now is the headband fabric to come in. 3 people have dropped off the interest list already, so keep an eye on your inbox as I am still trying to find a buyer for helmet 6.

DSC02515 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Sign me up!!!! I am in and can pay whenever.

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 2, intrest for r

Offers for Run 2 are now out. Please keep an eye on your in boxes.

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 2, intrest for r

I am interested, if one becomes available, shoot me a pm...but I see it as a project I may never get to finishing... so who wants to complete it for me? Heh...

let me know .....

please pm me if you decide to do any more runs! a suit from the martian is one of my dream cosplays. :0

Updated the first post. Run 2 has been filled and I put some information about run 3.

Also, Thank you to everyone from run 1 who has been leaving me good feedback. It means a lot that you all are please with the kits and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Hurricane finally died off so they delivered my helmet!
Looks fantastic can't wait to work on it. Thanks very much!

First post has been updated. Run 2 will be shipping on Tuesday and I am offering 2 helmets for delivery in October.

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for r

Helmet kit received, and everything looks great!! Thank you very much for the constant updates and fast shipping! :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back