Limited Run The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for run 4

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Run 1 Full, taking interest for Run 2

Would you be willing to trade a helmet for a full set of the aluminum connectors and details for the helmet and suit?

Currently I am not doing any upgrades to my personal suit as I have other projects I would like to work on. Thank you for the offer but I am not looking to trade anything right now.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FuseNova

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm in for one helmet - without a doubt!

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Updated the first post with important information on delivery dates, kit offers, and a timeline for run 2.

Sheeple

You can definitely add me to a second run!

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Please add me to whatever run necessary. I can pay immediately.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Please add me to whatever run necessary. I can pay immediately.

Ill add you to the list. your position may be a month or three out, so please hang on to your funds for now.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

First post has been updated. I am planning to ship the 6 helmets of shipset one next week before Dragon Con

Please keep an eye on your PM inboxes. I am still going down the interest list to see who is going to take helmet 6 of run 1.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I updated the first thread, but here are the 6 castings for run 1 getting ready to be packed. All I am waiting on right now is the headband fabric to come in. 3 people have dropped off the interest list already, so keep an eye on your inbox as I am still trying to find a buyer for helmet 6.

DSC02515 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Walter

Sr Member

Sign me up!!!! I am in and can pay whenever.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 2, intrest for r

Offers for Run 2 are now out. Please keep an eye on your in boxes.

Stormshadow

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 2, intrest for r

I am interested, if one becomes available, shoot me a pm...but I see it as a project I may never get to finishing... so who wants to complete it for me? Heh...

let me know .....

Youngblooded

please pm me if you decide to do any more runs! a suit from the martian is one of my dream cosplays. :0

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Updated the first post. Run 2 has been filled and I put some information about run 3.

Also, Thank you to everyone from run 1 who has been leaving me good feedback. It means a lot that you all are please with the kits and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Talsiri

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hurricane finally died off so they delivered my helmet!
Looks fantastic can't wait to work on it. Thanks very much!

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

First post has been updated. Run 2 will be shipping on Tuesday and I am offering 2 helmets for delivery in October.

FiresprayPilot

Re: The Martian Mark Watney Helmet Kit , Now taking payments for run 3, intrest for r

Helmet kit received, and everything looks great!! Thank you very much for the constant updates and fast shipping! :thumbsup