Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

JoeG i think yours is up next??

Sorry, didn't do a proper unboxing, but mine did arrive today and its gorgeous!

Darksaber.jpg

I had no problem being patient waiting for mine....then this weeks episode aired. Now it's going to be an excruciating wait :)
I feel your pain my man. All the finished ones are out the door to customers. I have to wait for mine too. Sooo - I will be sure to hurry and keep everyone posted on progress.

Thank you!

Malibu

I feel your pain my man. All the finished ones are out the door to customers. I have to wait for mine too. Sooo - I will be sure to hurry and keep everyone posted on progress.

Thank you!

Malibu
Lots of glamor shots in that episode...you probably had to be thinking 'where were these last year?'

Just wanted everyone to know that I received my hilt yesterday...it is awesome! Very professional machining and finishing, definitely one of my favorite props. Can't wait to receive the blade and see it all assembled and lit up!

Thanks Malibu139 !!

Since I'm not installing a blade or electronics of any kind, what can be done for filling the hole where the activation button would go? I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff, so if anyone has some suggestions that would be great.

Since I'm not installing a blade or electronics of any kind, what can be done for filling the hole where the activation button would go? I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff, so if anyone has some suggestions that would be great.
The hole is designed to fit any 12mm AV switch.
Below are some links that I believe are the most accurate:

Raised plunger style
Short black button w/ white ring

Both options will have to be glued in. I recommend e6000. You do not have to use only these two but it is recommended to use a plunger style or short style button.

Yes, thank you. Another question, what do you recommend to fill in the hole / port at the bottom of the hilt if one wasn't go to put electrics in the hilt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back