Limited Run The Mandalorian: Anodized Aluminum Darksaber Hilt - UPDATE 07/08 NOW IN PRODUCTION - **RUN FULL**

Whew! Didn't expect that many that quick ! Thanks everyone.
17 of the 19 who paid are shipped. Tracking numbers will be pm'ed out later.

There are a couple to ship out of country. I will have to reach out to them asap to get a plan.

Thanks again all,

Malibu

Thought I should check up on this and I see things are almost finished! As number 36 I assume I'll be in the next batch to receive the final invoice?

Thought I should check up on this and I see things are almost finished! As number 36 I assume I'll be in the next batch to receive the final invoice?
The last 25 will be surface prepped soon then directly to the anodizer. Will keep updating often and pushing to finish ASAP.
Thanks

;)
It wont be long now, maybe tomorrow for a couple folks!
Sending out the rest of the tracking numbers from yesterday shorty.
Working to get all paid orders out today.

Will keep updating
Ohhhh can’t wait. Hopefully be notified soon that mine is ready to ship. Malibu can I PayPal the balance now? Cheers

Also one last thing, since this will be my first hilt ever, how do these recharge or do they run on batteries??

Last edited:
I just got mine!! It is so awesome, thank you Malibu!

Attachments

• 8F715837-6F16-46A3-A764-90A0A7DC0DAA.jpeg
    8F715837-6F16-46A3-A764-90A0A7DC0DAA.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 176
  • 900B3DE3-136B-4203-9CDC-2500D122F3E4.jpeg
    900B3DE3-136B-4203-9CDC-2500D122F3E4.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 176
  • 8632C522-3414-4982-95E7-0367A99E3002.jpeg
    8632C522-3414-4982-95E7-0367A99E3002.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 168
Just got mine, it is amazing! I laughed since I saw ribbon above but got black pipe cleaner on mine. Very resourceful! lol
Ha, Really glad you like it.!!
Yeah I ran out of some material and was frantically looking through my craft supplies b/c it was too late to run out and get more. Hope those are ok... they served the purpose and stayed with the vibe I was going for . Had to cut up some black felt on some others. Thanks again.

Malibu

Just got mine! Looks great! Well done Malibu!

This is the way!
I just got mine!! It is so awesome, thank you Malibu!
Postman just delivered mine. It is fantastic. The cloth and ribbon wrapping was a nice touch.
Yes, wasn't expecting the cloth and ribbon. Thank you for doing the run.
Just got mine... absolutely beautiful! Thank you Malibu!
Thanks gang - I sincerely hope you all love em!!

By the way, the red material is remnants of Moff Gideon's cape lining I got my hands on after his capture….. thought it would be great to cut up and wrap these in.

file.jpg moff gideon.jpg

Ha, Really glad you like it.!!
Yeah I ran out of some material and was frantically looking through my craft supplies b/c it was too late to run out and get more. Hope those are ok... they served the purpose and stayed with the vibe I was going for . Had to cut up some black felt on some others. Thanks again.

Malibu
They did the job perfectly and it was super easy to open as well! I was impressed, I probably wouldn't have thought of those during a runout unless I had them nearby. :) We'll just say that they're what keeps Gideon's cape secured to his armor, ya know, since there isn't a visible clasp.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back