The man who shot Luke Skywalker

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The man who shot Luke Skywalker is working on his SECOND BOOK. It is a kickstarter page that offers fun goodies and your name will also be printed in the book.

Even if you decide not to pledge, please share the link with your social media groups.

His first book was outstanding..

After looking at all the rewards that are available, has anyone noticed one is a bag of snow he used in the hoth photos. That's pretty cool

repro bad (n)(n):rolleyes::lol:

truth is, he’s pretty much telling the truth if you watch the video

my stance is meaningless however I will stand by the point of future generations selling off what they believe to be real , turning out to be repro

other than that, I have no problem with replacing stickers or making customs with repro parts

my collection doesn’t have repro but I certainly understand a bag of accessories for 10 dollars vrs 1 black Leia Endor blaster for 200

I was thinking about a couple of his last 17 figures and droids for display while I have their vintage counterparts in AFA graded samples

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back