The MAKING of a Boba Maker ESB FETT HELMET!

Thanks all for the kind words. They sure are a pain to make, got about 100 hours in it now but I should be able to have pics of the finished helmet in a week or two.

Thanks again,

Steve.

<div class='quotetop'>(STEVE THE SWEDE @ Sep 3 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]1312443[/snapback]</div>
Thanks all for the kind words. They sure are a pain to make, got about 100 hours in it now but I should be able to have pics of the finished helmet in a week or two.

Thanks again,
Steve.
[/b]

Hey Steve I had two Questions....

???I see you're sticking with Lees colors as a base...But is the Red on the Mandibles the Called for Box Car REd ?? Or a mix as well???

???And second what kind of Silver are you using?? Brand and Type??? Luster on the Silver Looks Great......

oh and this is the best Fett Paint Job I have EVER seen... :thumbsup...even beats the one on your website..

Thanks so much spidey, you're doing damn good Boba jobs yourself.

The red on the mandibles is acrylic box car red mixed with quite a lot of Rock Island Maroon. As you allready know that acrylic box car looks a bit funky out of the bottle.

The silver paint is enamel, Humbrol metal coat polished aluminum. It's the same paint I used on Jez helmet.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve,

That is quite simply - OUTSTANDING.
Prop forgery at its best. :lol

Can't wait to see the studio shots of it. Boba-Maker is one lucky guy to own that.

Chris

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek .... Those latest pics just blew me away ....

... kind of makes me want to kick my own ESB Fett Bucket in the bin now :(

GREAT WORK .... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You are just F#%¤ing talented Steve, that is an amazing paint jobb, Youre eye for detail is crazy....

I'm really looking forward to our "little" project, talk to you later buddy.

I agree Clutch, this is way to nice to just vanish into the thread graveyard.. :)

I can't stop staring at all the detail put into it. VERY nicely done.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back