The Lost Room soap bar

Awesome, thanks! Went ahead and ordered one through Shapeways :)

Just out of curiosity, is that file based on a 3D scan of your key? Or a 3D rendering using your key as reference?

The promo tag is the right shape, but says, "The Lost Room".
The correct "Room 10" key tag (fob) is still available from my website. I have some left, but I'm not ordering more when they run out.

A lot of The Lost Room pieces I have came from your website. I'm grateful someone thought to put up a website with all of those, so thanks!

Awesome, thanks! Went ahead and ordered one through Shapeways :)

Just out of curiosity, is that file based on a 3D scan of your key? Or a 3D rendering using your key as reference?

A lot of The Lost Room pieces I have came from your website. I'm grateful someone thought to put up a website with all of those, so thanks!

It is just a 3D rendering. But a good one. Not even the cast replica keys I used to offer would likely have opened a lock. When you make a cast copy there can be shrinkage, and so the key might just no longer fit. If someone were going to get locks, and wanted to actually open them, they'd get the key for the top NIESSEN part, but solder on an actual cut Schlage key to the Niessen just like the original. The Niessen key being cast, or 3D printed would not affect it's functionality since only the Schlage part operates the modern lock.

Yes, a sincere THANK YOU to Jintosh for all his items and love he's shown to THE LOST ROOM. I really WANT to get that 3D printed key from Shapeways, but MAN - they really like to nickel and dime you to death. Anybody have any coupon codes? I can't get any to work.

I am so glad I came across Jintosh's website when I did back in 2016. Thanks to him I now the following items in my collection:

Eric Ardros, The Lost Room (TV) (2006), original movie props, screen used wardrobe, replica movieprops and film costumes

Just added the 3D-printed room key to my key fob recently. Cost a fair bit through Shapeways, but it looks great! Thanks again :)

Oh, post a pic of the key please. That Shapeways render on their website doesn't do it justice.

Yes, a sincere THANK YOU to Jintosh for all his items and love he's shown to THE LOST ROOM. I really WANT to get that 3D printed key from Shapeways, but MAN - they really like to nickel and dime you to death. Anybody have any coupon codes? I can't get any to work.

Yes, shipping used to be $5 and they didn't used to have a processing fee, etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back