The Lost Room soap bar

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
don't worry about postage,if you would like to watch it pm me your address details and you can have it.;)

When my TheLostRoom.org website was the most active, I felt the same way. I almost decided to buy a quantity of the movie off of eBay and sell them at cost on my website. Since some of my customers had seen the series on TV, they might like a hard copy. But, in the end I didn't do that. And now, 14 years later, it doesn't show on TV anymore.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just had a weird thought. This thread is called "soap bar".

A guy comes up to the bar and says to the bartender, "I'd like a DIAL with a sidecar of Irish Spring."

(it's early morning, that will probably sound less funny when I fully wake up.)

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
you've got me there jintosh. no idea what that is and i am fully awake mate.:D

They're both soap BARS.
Ordering bars of soap in a soap BAR was supposed to be funny.

Attachments

• 48-542-009-03.jpg
    48-542-009-03.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
  • irish_soap.jpg
    irish_soap.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Humor is locational. True.
I like that scene in the "Blues Brothers" where they try to play the blues (music), and then realize that they're in a WESTERN bar. So, they switch to playing the theme songs to all the western TV SHOWS they know. It's a funny scene.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.