The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does Rey find out about her parents? Who tells her? Also does Rey's battle against Snoke/Kylo play side by side with Finn's battle with the FO/Phasma?

Thank you for all the info!

Kylo tell Rey that her parents are junk dealers. Those two scenes are cut back and forth. Its crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kylo tell Rey that her parents are junk dealers. Those two scenes are cut back and forth. Its crazy.

So do Finn and Rey know that they are on the same location? Or do they only reunite on Crait? Daisy said Rey misses and worries about Finn. How evident is that?

Humor: Porgs and chewbacca.
Luke throws lightsaber away. BIG LAUGH
Luke scolding R2 for language.
Rey cuts boulder that wipes out shopping carts of caretakers
Rey shoots hole in wall and blames it on cleaning her blaster.

WTF: Leia sucked out into space and gets frozen and flies back to ship like superman. STUPID.
Blue Milk Slugs

Snoke is super powerful. Kylo betrays him and ignites Rey’s lightsaber and cuts him in half without touching the saber saber. You think he turns good.

Off shore sports books still have prop bets up you can bet on outcomes of the movie even now and things that will / wont happen in the movie..... odd they are still up even after premier

During the FB Q&A someone slipped about Laura Dern's character being brave, and in the Louboutin video you can catch a scene of herself with an empty bridge. (Sato had similar act during Rebels S3 final)
I think this spoiler is legit to me.

@the Pawn
So could you kindly answer more questions? They said a quite few Kylo/Hux rivalry during the interviews, I was surprised he lives on without Kylo or Snoke killing him...HOW?!
And what are those Luke and Leia conversation? If you can't recall them all just one sentence will be fine. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
Luke is drained of Force and dies from Projecting. It’s the big reveal that he was all the time on Actto and not really there or was he?!? It’s a new force power. But Kylo lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke uses a blue colored lightsaber during projected battle with Kylo at end. Not green.

And what’s the nature of the battle between Kylo and Luke? Does Kylo ask him to join him or what? Why does Kylo want to kill Luke?

my last two questions are

- how does rey get off snoke's ship?
- does finn have any cool moments on crait?

after that i'm good to just wait and see the movie on friday!

Hey everyone I’m trying not to post anything I am not 100% with. I don’t remember ever detail nor can I guarantee the order so please do not kill the messenger if I get something wrong.

Astral Projection Luke and Superman Leia? This sounds worse with each detail revealed here... Did they hand out crack for the people at the premiere to smoke before writing their reactions?

Snoke treats Kylo like his bitch. That is why he destroys his helmet and turns on him at end.

ok how about this. my prediction was that rey meets up with finn on snoke's ship after both of their fights, and they escape to crait together. how true is this? if it's not how does she escape??

Luke is really grumpy old Jedi and his training of Rey has some humor in it. He really does not want to do it. And makes sarcastic remarks, like “ok, Lesson One is....”. I think its because he does not believe in the Jedi way.

Luke is really grumpy old Jedi and his training of Rey has some humor in it. He really does not want to do it. And makes sarcastic remarks, like “ok, Lesson One is....”. I think its because he does not believe in the Jedi way.

Do you recall if Luke talks about Snoke at all?

I cannot remember anything specific that stands out about Luke talking about Snoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back