The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that sounds crazy! I appreciate you answering my questions! Is this why she gets Kylo's saber in the latest trailers? Makes sense. Overall how did you like the movie?

Correction, yes he throws it over cliff and it lands on ledge. Rey is like WTF. Its HUMOR again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This will take time to process. I personally did not like the Luke projection while he sat on ACHTO. I wanted him to come and really fight. He is not hologram per say. But some new force power. I call it convenient plot point.

It does seem strange for sure.. So is this force projection kind of a 1 shot and you're done sacrificial deal? You can do it if you know how but it drains you of your force power or life? Or does Luke kick the bucket because Kylo defeats his projection? I see what you mean by taking time to explain it all and that it will be debated.. Seems very weird.

It’s going to be controversial. I don’t want to taint anyone who sees the movie and has different take on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the controversial part of movie everyone is tweeting about.

It does seem strange for sure.. So is this force projection kind of a 1 shot and you're done sacrificial deal? You can do it if you know how but it drains you of your force power or life? Or does Luke kick the bucket because Kylo defeats his projection? I see what you mean by taking time to explain it all and that it will be debated.. Seems very weird.

That’s how I took it. He sacrificed his life.

Hello,

I saw another version here from youtube :

Rey finds Luke, wants him to train her, he doesn't want to but later relents.
The First Order attacks the Resistance and Leia is injured. The First Order has a hyperspace tracker.
Poe doesn't get along with his new boss Laura Dern and sends Finn and Rose on a secret mission to Canto Bight to find a slicer who can help them infiltrate the First Order's flagship and destroy the hyperspace tracker. They meet Benicio Del Toro, but he betrays them, and Phasma tortures Rose to force Finn to lead the First Order to the Resistance's new base on the salt planet.
Luke finds out Rey and Kylo are connected. Kylo comes to Scotland planet but gets defeated and captured. He charms Rey and she leaves with him when she senses Finn in danger, despite Luke's warnings for her not to.
The First Order and the Resistance battle on the salt planet. Poe rescues Finn and Rose, Finn kills Phasma.
Snoke is a Force vampire and spurns Kylo for Rey. Luke shows up and fights Snoke. Snoke drains Luke and kills him. Snoke tries to drain Rey, but Kylo turns and fights Snoke, who retreats. Finn and Poe rescue Rey while Kylo goes off on his own.
Leia convinces the neutral systems to support the Resistance and the First Order retreats. Now both sides have massive fleets. Rey promises Leia to bring Kylo back into the light.
Rey/Kylo ship teases, Finn and Rose are just good friends. Rey's parents were nobodies and Snoke's true nature isn't all that explaine

Source : https://www.linggars.com/video/UVNIEszp2UQ/live-from-the-red-carpet-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi.html

Kylo does not show up to Achto and get Rey to join him.

Kylo and Knight of Ren never show up at Achto where Luke and Rey are training.

Snoke is not Force vampire.

Snoke does not drain Luke of any power.

Force Tree is in the movie. Yoda tells Luke he can burn it. The books do not play any major part. Rey does not even read them. No big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Just remember this movie is 2.5 hour long. Some details i may miss until second viewing.

Laura Dern she is made leader after Leia is hurt. her plan is to outrun the FO. Then she wants to evacuate the Resistance from ships and escape. Poe say hell no lets mutiny. Leia comes back and says escape is good plan and they escape to red salt planet.

She takes her big ship and turns it on Snoke’s ship and rams it and slices it in half.

This allows Finn to beat Phasma and hero’s to escape Snope’s ship.

Last edited:
Luke uses a blue colored lightsaber during projected battle with Kylo at end. Not green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back