The Judge Bio

WOW, that was fast! And the bio looks top-notch.
What is your next armor-piece for Judge Pred?
Howabout the shoulder-armor? Instead of an eagle with wings --> a facehugger. You can use its tail the same way Stallone wears the chain on his suit. 
Also the P2 shoulder-pauldron would be a great link between Predator and Dredd.

Bild2.jpg

dreddss.jpg

gallery_4038_3_2725.jpg

yeah,   i agree Jose,  No facehugger.  no need to throw in a different universe.  Law Canon sounds great!

well kudos on the mold and cast.  you do some good work Jose.

Jose... you just keep knocking these things out like it's nobodies business. You sure you are getting enough rest? This type of stuff can be detrimental to your health... (not that it would stop a machine though,  ).

REYALS said:
Jose... you just keep knocking these things out like it's nobodies business. You sure you are getting enough rest? This type of stuff can be detrimental to your health... (not that it would stop a machine though,  ).
Lol
Im no machine, i just woke up at 8 am to work on my props today, and went to my house at 10 pm just taking breaks to eat and back at prop making, i had a good day, but spent most of it samding the bio to prp for paint, plus at the same time the terminator bio for d_roi, i couldnt paint them today but i left them ready, just need one more primer coat to see if everything is good and i can start the paints ;)
Thanks for the comments

119bf2e9b15fd556ac8a8b77723c8295_zps5af439b1.jpg

a1177e0b3cde53d23ce805f1c6380332_zps2c2fc811.jpg

b0931aeddbc613f0b5a432d59a0feb07_zpse3d15438.jpg

The X patter its not flush as you see, but it looks great like this, and i left it like that, some will like it some will not but i wanted it close but not flush, like if it was an attachment, not part of the helmet, anyways heres the pic
969cd3829d45fb44e28fa8ba42d85a69_zps82f466c9.jpg

Lasers next and its done ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back