The Hunters Lair SDCC Official thread

Gaah! I want to be there!
All of those amazing suits... well done all of you attending!
Do you guys think, that this might be the largest gathering of predators... ever? World record perhaps?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3430/375594...0240b48.jpg?v=0

crikey, she's well-formed. is that Predator about to remove her costume as a trophy?

LMAO !! Nice One Wolfie !! Can you imagine cuddling up to those Puppies when it's bedtime !! (Mamma !! Mamma !!) bling blang zowie Wowie !! Shwiiiiiiiing !!

You know why she has a thin waist don't ya !?? Nothing grows in the shade !! LOL !!

Awesome job on the Pred-Pack showing !! All of the costumes look great guys and gals !! :cry:

Maybe next year . . . .

Truly Awesome !! :)

You can imagine we have WAYYYYY to many pictures to post 'em all. THese are a couple of my favorite.

Once again - The Predators ascended and completely took over the STAR WARS stage.

Picture124.jpg

Lazrith took point to keep the natives at bay.

Picture127.jpg

At days end - Father and son - -( yea Lazrith is my son ) stand at the ready for all takers.

Picture133.jpg

and yes - - the chics are HOT at comic con !!!!!!

Picture136.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture133.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture088.jpg

What makes me smile at these pictures ( and will be probably more evident as more pictures come in ) Is that this shows, what we here at THE HUNTERS LAIR, already know.

a PREDATOR SUIT, stands head and shoulders above other suits for level of dedication in building them. the detail and scale of them surpasses every other suit EASILY in my opinion.

IF it was not for this place these guys n gals would more than likely NOT be there together.

So a question to our creator, Andrew/Kithunter, when you going to get your ass to sdcc? only fitting you and your elder suit , suits up with the growing CLAN.

i dunno....maybe one day...

all of these guys represent us well. they all look so amazing in their suits..

the level of workmaship in them is evident...the suits look really really developed

or is it just me?....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back