The Greatest American Hero Suit

I of course get goose bumps at the 42 year reunion date being so perfect. As we all know if you asked the question "What is the exact right number of years?", the answer is 42.

I of course get goose bumps at the 42 year reunion date being so perfect. As we all know if you asked the question "What is the exact right number of years?", the answer is 42.
OF COURSE!!! The little green guys are hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings on a quest to find the ultimate answer. Let’s hope a Vogon Constructor Fleet isn’t heading to Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass, or worse, to read Vogon poetry.

OF COURSE!!! The little green guys are hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings on a quest to find the ultimate answer. Let’s hope a Vogon Constructor Fleet isn’t heading to Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass, or worse, to read Vogon poetry.
Likely why he can never remember what they tell him, it was communicated via poetry and to avoid having his stomach reach up and throttle his brain he just wiped it.

Hey, not only did you make an excellent replica of the suit, but the guy who designed it gave your version his seal of approval!! In my book, that's the greatest of all compliments, and in this case, it's for the suit of the Greatest American Hero!!!

This one's for you:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back