The Force Unleashed Starkiller Lightsaber replica: A complete journey.

Not sure where you are located, but he'll be at DragonCon in Atlanta this year.

Thanks for that! We are now trying to figure out how to fit the trip to Atlanta in this year.

What happens when you have to change the batteries?

Well, they're li-Ions and have probably 3-5 years on them before they need to be replaced. When that time comes, we can take the battery pack out and put in a new one. Not an easy job for sure, but it is possible.

You guys are the rel deal! Great work from top to bottom. I hope to get a chance to see one of these in person sometime.

Strong as a master saber smith you are. Hey will you be at Austin comic con this nov? Are you selling any of these Starkiller sabers? Or even a Starkiller saber that was a draft or had something wrong? Thanks! Looks awesome. Wish I had those skills.

I had someone missed this when it was originally posted. What an absolutely beautiful piece of work. I particularly enjoyed reading through the process and the in progress pictures. Thank you for taking the time to do that. As a gue fan of the video games, I would love to be able to own a piece such as this one day. Great work!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back