Interest The Force Awakens ALL ALUMINUM CHEWBACCA BOWCASTER PROP

Hey Manny! It was so nice to meet you and see this amazing Bowcaster in person at Adam's cave. You've truly made a work of art.

Hey Manny! It was so nice to meet you and see this amazing Bowcaster in person at Adam's cave. You've truly made a work of art.
Hi Duncan, I just got home last night, what a long flight, 16 hours total flight time. Was a pleasure to meet you and share with you guys at Adam’s Cave this prop project that paid off all the time and effort put into it. Thank you for your nice words about my work which is the combined work of very talented people too. I’m pretty sure we will meet again.

Bowcaster COMPLETION UPDATE: All the assembling, paint and weathering have been scheduled for the month of May. I’ll be posting pictures of the progress and in the next couple of weeks the costs for the custom made boxes and packing that will be needed to ship the Bowcaster. This is a big piece and heavy prop, so expect high shipping costs too. Twenty five Bowcasters were made, there are still Bowcasters available. For people that paid deposits when I started the run, I’ll honor the initial price I offered these. Unfortunately there will be another price for the remaining Bowcasters, due to unexpected production costs in the middle of the run to achieve the quality and attention to detail intended for this project. Regarding the payment method, I no longer accept PayPal. I accept Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle or wire transfer. I will require payments for the remaining balance ten business days before the Bowcasters are ready to ship. For questions and concerns please private message me or leave a constructive comment in the thread. Thanks again for your support, patience and understanding.

This is fantastic news Manny! Thanks for your dedication in finishing this run! Looking forward to seeing this in person

Bowcaster COMPLETION UPDATE: As I mentioned on March 21st (2024), the Bowcasters will be assembled, painted and weathered during the month of May. The Bowcasters will be shipped in the sequence that orders were received. Here is the list of names that signed up when I started the run. I need that each member or person who signed up and paid the deposit at that time when I requested confirm the order in this thread, since there were members/fans who canceled their orders, and the remaining spots will go to another list I will add to the thread and at my Portumac Prop Studios Facebook page.

Here is an updated list of the members/fans in the run:

1. Adam Savage (Delivered)
2. Mike Costa (???)
3. Christopher Lorde (???)
4. Joseph Azar (Deposit Paid)
5. James Abrams
6. juvatwad (RPF) (Deposit Paid)
7. Scruffylooking (RPF) (???)
8. Johnnyb (RPF) (Deposit Paid/Refund Requested)
9. scud42 (RPF) (Deposit Paid)
10. Jediwannabe (RPF) (???)

This is a LIMITED production of 25 pieces.
Like I said in my previous posts, members/people who paid the deposits I will honor the listed price I offered this challenging prop, unfortunately because of the unforeseen high production costs I experienced during the development of this complex prop, is impossible for me to offer the remaining Bowcasters at the same price. Members interested in the remaining spots, please PM or contact me at: portumacstudios@gmail.com

Here is the list of members/fan for the remaining that were not part of the run that contacted me already and added:

11. Chris Stevens (Facebook)
12. Carlos Melendez (Facebook)
25. Manny Romero

As soon I get the quote for the custom made carton box and packing materials I will inform how much the shipping will be to each member/buyer.

Thank you again for your time and patience on this project. Here is the link showcasing the Bowcaster at TESTED with good friend Adam Savage. A video of a finished painted and weathered Bowcaster will be shared as soon.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back