The Falcon & Winter Soldier (tv series)

ive just watched the first 3 episodes, and i must say im not really liking this as much as i did wandavision, i dont find anything refreshing here,
im not saying i dont like it, there just seems to be something off about it,
im just not getting the same tom clancy-esque espionage thriller vibes i got from the winter soldier that i thought id see here
it seems these two are just meandering from one location to another just to fill an episode, and its only six episodes long,
but the thing thats bothering me the most, is that zemo, he seems a completely different character here, i thought he was so distraught from losing his family, that he was about to blow his brains out.
and now after 5 years confinement in a rosey prison cell, hes right as rain, i dont understand that,
and bucky was very very quick to bring him around and trust him,
whats up with that
did they forget the events of civil war,
maybe zemo is hiding it really well, and hes executing a well thought out plan perhaps,
some of it is quite predictable, and i imagine new captain america wont be around for long, and sam is probably
going to get the shield back and end up giving it to bucky

im still going give this a shot because i like all things marvel.
i do hope the end pays off well

Definitely phenomenal! I love how they're questioning what a hero is. I'm loving the shades of grey with no black and white. I'm loving the moral ambiguity of it all. And this...
ca.jpg

I was a little surprised by how intensely visceral a reaction my husband had to that last incident. Generally speaking, I'm the really sensitive one in the house while he usually takes things in stride.

Not this time. He was just as horrified and enraged as I was, though he lacked my angry tears.

I was a little surprised by how intensely visceral a reaction my husband had to that last incident. Generally speaking, I'm the really sensitive one in the house while he usually takes things in stride.

Not this time. He was just as horrified and enraged as I was, though he lacked my angry tears.
I loved the ending...because of how it made me feel.

I felt that Walker’s reaction was very real. It was understandable. In a way, it was relatable. But at the same time, it was wrong.

The way it made emotions flow through me was...dare I say...unmatched in recent media. I was sad, angry, and horrified all from the same few seconds of action.

It’s kind of hard for me to put into words exactly what was going through my mind.

And that final image...just...wow.

I loved the ending...because of how it made me feel.

I felt that Walker’s reaction was very real. It was understandable. In a way, it was relatable. But at the same time, it was wrong.

The way it made emotions flow through me was...dare I say...unmatched in recent media. I was sad, angry, and horrified all from the same few seconds of action.

It’s kind of hard for me to put into words exactly what was going through my mind.

And that final image...just...wow.
Yeah, horror was a big component of what I felt, but there was a surprising amount of rage as well. I did my best to keep it contained because my husband was watching later than I was and I didn't want to spoil anything for him, but there was this bleak, red thought that lanced through my mind at that final shot that snarled "You aren't worthy to LOOK at that shield, much less carry it."

Wherever Steve is, if he's seeing this footage, he must be so heartsick and horrified.

I thought it was a great scene because it screams that he's not Captain America. Steve embodied what we want, though don't always come through with, of truth, justice, etc. That was a stark scene that he is not Steve and not worthy of the mantle. If I didn't know that big stars don't show up on these shows, I'd expect Thor to slam down and yank the shield away from him at some point. That would actually be awesome, but I don't see it happening.

I thought it was a great scene because it screams that he's not Captain America. Steve embodied what we want, though don't always come through with, of truth, justice, etc. That was a stark scene that he is not Steve and not worthy of the mantle. If I didn't know that big stars don't show up on these shows, I'd expect Thor to slam down and yank the shield away from him at some point. That would actually be awesome, but I don't see it happening.
I had that same thought...since Tony is gone, just have Thor pop over and take it!

A slower, quieter episode but I liked it. Moved both Sam and Bucky forward, setting both of them up for their own catharsis.

I have to say I have more empathy for Walker than I do with Karli and her movement. I don’t know if we’re supposed to be sympathetic to her but I don’t feel a shred of that!

I hope we have some more Zemo in store, he didn’t have much to do if that’s all, and that would be a shame. Intrigued by Sharon though, what is she playing at?

Looking forward to the finale for sure. All in all I think this will have been a good ride, I just wonder where we’ll see them both next after this!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back