The Definitive Indy Prop Page ..... Lets see your Props

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
An announcement that at last the full series of Indy movies will be available on Bluray this Autumn 2012 .

I thought it would be cool to have a Definitive Prop Page dedicated to The world’s favorite globe-trotting archaeologist

so lets see what you Got .............Please :)

Well...if I must:

Dsc004921.jpg

Dsc03898.jpg

I never get tired of seeing Indy stuff. Though when someone like Jedifyfe comes along and posts nearly all of the "best of the best stuff". It doesn't leave much for anyone else to post.

While not everything I have, here's some of the pieces that arrived in the post over the last two days.

Indy2.jpg

Coyle's new "Raider" hat and 10 foot whip.

Indy1.jpg

Aztec calendar stone and "crystal" skull from Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull (theme park ride in Japan), miniature terracota warrior figure from Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (computer game), black Heart of the Dragon "pearl" from Emperor's Tomb, miniature Easter Island statue from Indiana Jones and the Interior World (novel) and Mayan statue from Indy's desk in his classroom.

Yep, I never get sick of seeing other peoples Indy props!!! I always wonder why other members CoC's look different to mine with a dark blue inlay though, mine looks light blue??

Looking forward to seeing more collections soon!

Andy

Hmmm... Is this another new Indy showoff thread or isn't there another...?!?

All these threads Indy, BTTF, Jurassic Park, National treasure related looks always the same to me... :lol

this one comes with the added bonus of being Face Booked when complete :love

Thanks for the posts guys please keep them coming

I don't own many Indy props anymore, but here's a couple I do have.

My repainted and reworked Sideshow 1:4 Premium Format Indy:

img0558o.jpg

Headpiece:

002cw1.jpg

Some of my ex-props and other Indy photos are still on my old props website, which I haven't updated for a couple of years, here.

My Indy Collection is nothing compared to all of yours.. One thing that I need to work on is a Costume.. Fedora, Jacket, Whip etc.. But here is what I have at present:

My ordered full size Chalice of Kali:

Actual size I received:

And what the Indy display looks like:

indydisplay.jpg

I've got Sarednab's Memoirs of Indiana Jones Field Diary.. Plus on the list for the Monkey Head's Cup and the False Grail..

I've also got a Leap of Faith frame coming.. It's Pastor Jedi's canvas print and ArkRaider's custom wooden frame..

Nearly forgot, got this of my Secret Santa last Christmas:

6584572321_4c0f3e618b.jpg

Last edited:
Okay,

its not all shown, what I have, but wanted to show some of the nicer Indy props I have:

DSCF9716.jpg

DSCF9717.jpg

DSCF9718.jpg

DSCF9719.jpg

and because I am proud of my selfmade webley box here are some more shots:

DSCF9720.jpg

DSCF9722.jpg

DSCF9723.jpg

DSCF9727.jpg

and just for the record a comparison shot of my Gobler and my sideshow idol:

DSCF9741.jpg

Spectacular paint job on that PF Indy, ob1al. The dark tan skin tone was the one bad mark on an otherwise fantastic PF statue.

Thanks mate. Yes, Indy should have a tan but a lot of the factory paint jobs were just too dark, which obscured the excellence of the sculpt somewhat. I'm much happier with the skin tone now, plus the hat colour.

Nice collections everyone!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back