The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

View attachment 276843

So we've gone below the surface in a few areas identifying suspenders and compression gear, but I've yet to find the rubber quiver pieces used on his arm quiver!

Have you seen these rubber arrow retainers?

David it looks like you are working on what I'm working on. So far I haven't identified the lock or even much of the specific model of hardware outside of the hinges, and that the box is *based* on AK-47 crates.

The closest one of the prop dept guys could get me was "An old timey lock" and "Some robust looking hardware" that they used.

I've been keeping an eye out for the right hardware to surface. Do you by any chance have a good screencap of the chinese symbols on the case?

How did you get into contact with a prop department guy?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 277497

i found this but the price for these antique locks are pretty high

What is it called?

I've just started work on my one, I've got 4 months to do it. I drew up all the parts & laser cut them with a birch plywood core, balsa exterior (for shaping), then going to rout the edges, shape the curves with a drum sander and then fibreglass the whole thing before priming and painting. Going to take lots of pictures and i might do like a how-to thread or something.

View attachment 282723

What does the words on the picture of the bow say?

arrow-season-5-192241-1280x0.jpg

is it me or is the new season 5 costume the season 4 costume just with no skin show on the arm´s?

The box that was used in Arrow TV show Season 1 is a army munitions box. The List is a moleskin notebook and it is not distressed (technical), the pages look like that because of water damage. The arrowhead in the box was stone and it had Asian pictographs on it.

The box that was used in Arrow TV show Season 1 is a army munitions box. The List is a moleskin notebook and it is not distressed (technical), the pages look like that because of water damage. The arrowhead in the box was stone and it had Asian pictographs on it.

And what's your source for all of this??

Three fun facts about arrow season 1:

Fun Fact 1: Cat Grant was supposed to appear in the pilot episode talking about Oliver Queen coming back alive and the headline would say HEIR APPARENT-LY ALIVE
Fun Fact 2: The shirt that Oliver wears as the Hood was supposed to be khaki-colored body armor painted so green it looked black.
Fun Fact 3: The Queen consolidated warehouse used as his lair was originally supposed to be a tenement building (that was supposed to be destroyed but he bought it using the cash from some diamonds he sold) and it had a subway line under it (abandoned) and there was a poster in the subway that said ARROWLINE - GET THERE FAST.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back