The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

\
No, I'm not a troll, doesn't matter if it barely work, I'm just showing you how small it is, even know it would be smaller if you removed the case.
This is the last thing I'm going to say about this: the voice technology that Arrow uses does not exist, and if it does, it's not publicly accessible. That little megaphone you're showing me, isn't going to work how you want it to. Do yourself a favor and research post-production sound and dialogue. Most of the sounds you hear on a TV show are all added in post. Occasionally even dialogue has to be rerecorded because it isn't picked up well enough.

Have a good day.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

At least we know the assumed grappling arrow is part practical
Arrow-The-Flash-On-Set-Television-TV-Series-Show-Costumes-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-6.jpg

Oh you mean this grapple arrow? Just keep in mind again its not practical. They dont fire actual arrows on set and a real working grapple arrow that could hold your weight is highly unlikely unless you were a billionaire with tons of resources to research what would work. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460063308.505457.jpg

When I did mine I used sand paper, sanding block/sticks, and my dremel(i was testing which I like better but I used a bit of each, hah)...the dremel works way faster, but make sure you keep it even or you could make a deep cut you don't want...hope that helps I'd upload pics but not home, good luck man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I built mine before selling I used multi tool with sanding bit took me just over an hour to get it all stripped then I hand sanded lightly to smooth it a little

Sent From The Batcave

Oh you mean this grapple arrow? Just keep in mind again its not practical. They dont fire actual arrows on set and a real working grapple arrow that could hold your weight is highly unlikely unless you were a billionaire with tons of resources to research what would work. View attachment 612393

Actually It is possible to make a semi working Grapple arrow using steel and steel wire (Keatons batman had a working one (referenced from the movie behind the scenes book))
So yeh Highly impractical, but can exist.

BTW, if it wasn't for everyone here I would not have signed up.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i have a question about the bolts on the bow. Where do i get the right one´s. I have pictures for you so you understand what i´m talking about. I just don´t know how i should make this.

9VMlEP4.png
L8hQURq.jpg

Domed nuts?
on ebay.
The correct ones are brass m8 acorn knuts. However they are next to impossible to find. You could ask if anyone has as set spare from the run or you can settle for almost accurate dome m8 brass nuts which is what I did with ny bow before I eventually sold it

Sent From The Batcave

The correct ones are brass m8 acorn knuts. However they are next to impossible to find. You could ask if anyone has as set spare from the run or you can settle for almost accurate dome m8 brass nuts which is what I did with ny bow before I eventually sold it

Sent From The Batcave

Plenty found on ebay under "Brass Dome Nuts" http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=brass dome nuts&ssPageName=GSTL
BTW Dome Nuts are round, Acorn are pointed.
Also on ebay are dome screws

Sent From The Æther

Plenty found on ebay under "Brass Dome Nuts" http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=brass dome nuts&ssPageName=GSTL
BTW Dome Nuts are round, Acorn are pointed.
Also on ebay are dome screws

Sent From The Æther
If you read the whole forum you will see the correct nuts are acorn however most people used dome rather then spending £15 on 2 nuts. Acorn are longer but can still be rounded. Look at the side view pics of when it was on display and you can see dome are not 100% accurate but in most cases are close enough

See page 4 of this thread

Sent From The Batcave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back