The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Its the shoot from the Flash season finale, barry needs the help of arrow and firestorm. It raises many questions about where arrow is going though :eek:

are they getting rid of the green all to gather till next season. i want to know if he is going to keep the new bow or stick to the second season bow, i personally like the second season bow more.

Just when 0liver Queen just got an Arrow costume upgrade, he will be wearing the LoA costume. Who knows he might wear an all-new costume next year. Arrghh!!

I had read an interesting theory that since the photos of him in the LOA costume appear on the Flash that maybe it plays into his time travel and could be an alternate take on Flashpoint Paradox, who knows though? It will be interesting to see it play out.

Yeah. Ur probably right:lol

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest question about arrow is, will he stick with that costume and bow till the next costume upgrade:confused

Thank you to everybody who made this thread so full of informations ! I've joined the website just for this thread, looking for the bow Green Arrow uses in the tv show. I know the current one is Oneida Kestrel but it's way too expensive for me to buy, so I will probably get myself a Ragim Matrix Custom. Will need to find a nice costume to go with it then

Thank you to everybody who made this thread so full of informations ! I've joined the website just for this thread, looking for the bow Green Arrow uses in the tv show. I know the current one is Oneida Kestrel but it's way too expensive for me to buy, so I will probably get myself a Ragim Matrix Custom. Will need to find a nice costume to go with it then

It's not the Ragim Matrix Custom, just the normal Ragim Matrix modded :)

can anybody tell me what that is ? the name of the Tape or a link where i can Order it ?

N 20140107_173400.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back