The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Does anyone have information on the Seasons 4-7 Quiver? I know it’s custom made, but do we at least know the dimensions?
If your looking to buy one you should talk to @vigilante props on facebook, I think he makes them for around $300 but there really good almost taken right out of the show

Does anyone still use this thread? I am trying to figure out what type of outfits for the season 7 prison outfits, they look simliar to scrubs i guess and the color i believe is pewter? Any help would be appreciated.

I asked Stephen Amell's costumer(?), Dani. She sent me web links, but the company Arrow crew bought from does not sell to individuals. (I've tried.) I am going to order a set of khakis from another site, then try bleach and gray or black Rit dye. I have a lead on the shoes, and now I'm trying to find the font used for stenciling the prison name on the front, back, and left pant leg, which I will do with fabric paint.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or did the Arrow costume Facebook group get disbanded? I can't seem to find it anymore.
I applied a few months ago and the application was still pending last week. I guess the group is essentially dead?

I was in Emerald Archers for a long time, I chatted with Andrew Pinder a lot and Justin, and both are on here, I also met a few UK cosplayers from the group at Conventions! Strangely enough, I can not find it on my group list now, so do wonder if they removed inactive members from the group. Plus they were super strict too.
-
I know it went to be a secret group for a while and had original prop masters from the show who helped a lot when they were around.
-
I tried to find the group a few times (again last week). I heard it was still going, but set to SECRET!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back