Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

I have been looking for you for a couple years, and how cool is it I just stumbled upon this thread! Your work is stunning and I've been dying to get my hands on a purple shard for my sister. Now it looks like I'll need one for myself, haha. Is it still possible to get on the list? If theres a limit one is perfect. If no limit I'd love two so I could keep one for myself. Purple please. :)

Any updates Brenton? No pressure, just excited. Just wondering if the samples arrived. Watching The Dark Crystal again for the 500th time and just thought I'd ask LOL!

Loved this movie growing up and still watch it and marvel at the genius of Jim Henson. I would like to be added to the list for a purple one if there is still room. Looks great!

Any updates Brenton? No pressure, just excited. Just wondering if the samples arrived. Watching The Dark Crystal again for the 500th time and just thought I'd ask LOL!

The factory just shipped the new samples for me to approve, which should arrive to me this coming week. As soon as I approve them, then production will begin and will go pretty quick. The delay was going with a new company and getting these looking right, but production usually goes pretty quick.

So, we're getting very close to having these in our hands! :cool:thumbsup

So glad to hear the new factory seems to be working out and everything is going well. Just a note, there are now three hurricanes, Florence, Issac and Helene, that might just decide to spread themselves out and aggravate me right up until early October. I've not ever been washed away (not yet), but, utilities tend to be sketchy during and after. If I am out of contact around that time, I will be back asap :). I'm on your list for an Emerald from one project and a Purple Crystal from this one and don't want to miss out :).

So glad to hear the new factory seems to be working out and everything is going well. Just a note, there are now three hurricanes, Florence, Issac and Helene, that might just decide to spread themselves out and aggravate me right up until early October. I've not ever been washed away (not yet), but, utilities tend to be sketchy during and after. If I am out of contact around that time, I will be back asap :). I'm on your list for an Emerald from one project and a Purple Crystal from this one and don't want to miss out :).

I had a few extra made. So, you should be able to grab your crystals with no problem! :cool:thumbsup

I hope you stay dry!

Any chance there would be a clear one available still? I missed out on these last time around, and just randomly stumbled upon it now!

Any chance there would be a clear one available still? I missed out on these last time around, and just randomly stumbled upon it now!

They're being made right now. So, you haven't missed out yet!

I'll mark you down for a 'clear' crystal. Thanks!

Hey all, just thought that this thread might find this interesting.

I was at New York Comic Con this weekend, and was at the Netflix & Chills panel, where among other things, they showed new footage and talked about the new limited series, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. Wasn't allowed to take any pictures, but the footage looked fantastic! The director and Lisa Henson were there and they instilled a lot of confidence that they were handling the material and expanding the world the right way. They had just finished shooting a week prior, so no release date yet, but it should be in 2019 still. Also, no CGI- 100% puppets!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back