The Book of Boba Fett

Resurrecting this real fast to say that a Disney: Gallery special for BOBF dropped today. Haven’t watched it yet, but I wonder if there will be any clues to behind the scenes on the writing/inclusion of Mando.
Or The Very box of matches they wrote The Book of Boba Fett on...
CutPaste_2022-05-04_19-26-06-669.jpg

As long as its more about the process and costumes
I'm in..
What I don't want is self congratulatory pat on the backs... Or a twenty minute
How we made Vespas look Cool again, which they didn't.
That’s a fair point. It will be interesting to see what the internal opinion of the show is. See if the powers that be are tone deaf to the fan reaction.

I really liked the stuff with Mark and the way they did the Luke stuff. I didn't realize he actually did most of the scenes first and then they had the double do them matching what Mark had done with the deep fake being added in at the end.
It's a shame they didn't integrate him into the BOBF..
We keep getting these Luke moments peppered through these series almost like Disney is testing to see if the audience wants a The Saga of Skywalker series..

It's a shame they didn't integrate him into the BOBF..
We keep getting these Luke moments peppered through these series almost like Disney is testing to see if the audience wants a The Saga of Skywalker series..
I really hope not since the 9 movies were supposedly the Skywalker saga and has been resolved. The one thing I am happy to see with these Luke moments are him being redeemed a bit after the bashing his character took in The Last Jedi.

I really hope not since the 9 movies were supposedly the Skywalker saga and has been resolved. The one thing I am happy to see with these Luke moments are him being redeemed a bit after the bashing his character took in The Last Jedi.
Yes agreed.. Jedi Luke not whiney Luke is the Luke we wanted needed and deserved and are thankfully getting. Those last three movies looked spectacular but oh the character arcs were awful..
Worst part in the franchise for me was
Oh God they killed Chewbacca!...

30 seconds later oh he's alright.

So, instead of having the balls to continue with their (incorrect, in my opinion, the kid should have chosen to stay with Mando at the end of S2) and try to tell a compelling two-sided story where both Mando and the kid feel increasingly trapped by the narrow, dogmatic viewpoints of their respective cults, and eventually reunite, they half-ass a show about Boba Fett so they can immediately undo it before S3. Kind of like how they “killed” Chewie in TROS before immediately revealing, no jk we didn’t do that lol.

A cynical person would say that they panicked at the loss of their sweet Baby Grogu marketing money and had to pull him back.

5268B48F-19F0-42A4-BA79-C8CCED7BD896.jpeg

But I know Disney…they would NEVER let their creative decisions be dictated by something as low as money.

Not ever…

Am I the only one who thought that article was written by a 12 year old who just learned how to make a tin foil hat?

I think they gave the child to Luke to validate giving him some Jedi training knowing they would return him to Mando equipped with some skills. Nobody puts baby in the corner including F&F.

Resurrecting this real fast to say that a Disney: Gallery special for BOBF dropped today. Haven’t watched it yet, but I wonder if there will be any clues to behind the scenes on the writing/inclusion of Mando.
You know Jodo …….technically this is an episode….. and I have not had a good laugh in a while…….
#drunkBOBFgallery

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back