The Book of Boba Fett

Nobody:

Luke Skywalker:
palpatine-star-wars.gif

I have slightly better appreciation for thos show after this chronological breakdown makes his actions make a bit more sense. Basically the editing of the show made it just not work.

I should just let this die but its so disappointing to see Disney can tell amazingly wonderful stories like Encanto but suck so badly at StarWars.
Most of us get Boba's story and motivations here but needing a recap to appreciate what they were trying to do is a bit like telling a joke and then having to explain the punchline after getting blank stares and groans.
sigh..

I should just let this die but its so disappointing to see Disney can tell amazingly wonderful stories like Encanto but suck so badly at StarWars.
Most of us get Boba's story and motivations here but needing a recap to appreciate what they were trying to do is a bit like telling a joke and then having to explain the punchline after getting blank stares and groans.
sigh..
Sounds like 90% of typical Youtubers thinking they've discovered unlocked told something the masses have known since before they crawled out their mums front bottom!..

Yeah Im not defending it at all. But it just points out that not only did Disney take Boba in a new direction, offputting people, but they made that worse by also not telling the story in order, which would have made it make a bit more sense, even if people didnt like the direction.

What we're left with is a character making strange choices and it not being clear why.

The video was good
a couple of points at the end i don't think i considered
but doesn't change the fact the series should have been so much better

Yeah Im not defending it at all. But it just points out that not only did Disney take Boba in a new direction, offputting people, but they made that worse by also not telling the story in order, which would have made it make a bit more sense, even if people didnt like the direction.

What we're left with is a character making strange choices and it not being clear why.
Yeah if you look back through this thread its been mentioned a few times that it would have been better to watch it play out in a linear fashion..
If like the last trilogy they'd cut down on the humour it would improve the show no end..humour is so subjective and localised.. in so many movies you see a line quite obviously supposed to be funny but just grates..

Sounds like 90% of typical Youtubers thinking they've discovered unlocked told something the masses have known since before they crawled out their mums front bottom!..
The Youtuber formula is simple. They make a video mentioning Boba Fett, or whatever. You watch it. They make money. Its as simple as that. Most of them don't have any more information about the topics than does the normal fan. Its just an opinion. Granted some of those are entertaining. I've seen where some Youtubers share there profits. A normal video that gets reasonable amount of views (hundred thousand range) can earn $1500 to $3000. If they make one of those a week, they already earn more money than I do. Some of those channels drop videos everyday.

The Youtuber formula is simple. They make a video mentioning Boba Fett, or whatever. You watch it. They make money. Its as simple as that. Most of them don't have any more information about the topics than does the normal fan. Its just an opinion. Granted some of those are entertaining. I've seen where some Youtubers share there profits. A normal video that gets reasonable amount of views (hundred thousand range) can earn $1500 to $3000. If they make one of those a week, they already earn more money than I do. Some of those channels drop videos everyday.i
Those pesky kids..
I wonder if you have to watch to the end for them to make the cash..
You can usually tell by the amount of Ad gaps so I avoid them or quickly click out..

All star wars channels, game channels, movie channels get blocked by me. I can't stand seeing them in my feed and refuse to support any clickbait videos made to take advantage of people and their nerdom. Youtube is so much nicer and less annoying with out them.

All star wars channels, game channels, movie channels get blocked by me. I can't stand seeing them in my feed and refuse to support any clickbait videos made to take advantage of people and their nerdom. Youtube is so much nicer and less annoying with out them.
I did not realise you could do that..
But what would I do without Mike Zero!!

Just wanted to pop in and say that the LEGO Holiday Special preemptively spoiled Max Rebo’s fate (survival) and Poe even makes the point to effectively say “wasn’t it the Max Rebo 7?” to which Max responds with a sad sound and Poe says “oh my condolences”

This is canon to me now

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back