The Book of Boba Fett

If it’s the same as 3 count me out of here ;) all done
Never fear Disney has a back up plan..

Boba's in safe hands now
Curly sue to the rescue..

download.jpeg

Last edited:
So, who do we think hired the Night Wind Assassins? Was it the Hutts and the Mayor was trying to cover it up (but also trying to make Boba think about it with his cryptic comment?) Maybe the majordomo spills the beans under interrogation this episode?

So, who do we think hired the Night Wind Assassins? Was it the Hutts and the Mayor was trying to cover it up (but also trying to make Boba think about it with his cryptic comment?) Maybe the majordomo spills the beans under interrogation this episode?
This is a way out there thought of mine...So far, the Pykes, The Hutts, Tuskens, etc. are non humanoid peoples...the Nightwind are human. It May not mean anything. I'm sticking with my gut on this and thinking beyond what is on Tatooinne. My two ideas are Crimson Dawn(most likely) and the tactical thinking of Thrawn (less likely) to try to fill the power vaccuum left by the death of the empire. Why would he be concerned at all with Tatooinne? Luke Skywalker came from there. Where is he bringing Grogu to train him? idk. (It doesn't really fit into Boba's story but they seemed to have fit Boba into Mando's story). As i write this, the Thrawn idea looks stupid to me...lol. But i would bet we will see him in the Manadalorian. idk, i didn't sleep well...lol.

I rewatched these this summer, totally forgot wickett learned how to talk..

Id like to see a ewok special edition where they cgi in eye lids

Those crystal meth eyes because scary with time
Wicket always knew how to talk. You just don’t know what Nub nub means.

I tried to rewatch them. Got through the first one, threw up on my tablet 20 minutes into the second one and split.

Wicket always knew how to talk. You just don’t know what Nub nub means.

I tried to rewatch them. Got through the first one, threw up on my tablet 20 minutes into the second one and split.
Nub

noun

1. 1.
    the crux or central point of a matter.
    "the nub of the problem lies elsewhere"
  2. a small lump or protuberance.
    "he pressed down on the two nubs on top of the phone"
  3. What does nub mean in slang?

(Internet, slang) A noob; a newcomer or incompetent. He can't even make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? What a nub. noun. A protuberance or knob.

Nub

noun

1. 1.
    the crux or central point of a matter.
    "the nub of the problem lies elsewhere"
  2. a small lump or protuberance.
    "he pressed down on the two nubs on top of the phone"
  3. What does nub mean in slang?

(Internet, slang) A noob; a newcomer or incompetent. He can't even make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? What a nub. noun. A protuberance or knob.

That’s even more hilarious considering Wicket looked straight at Han and said “Nub nub!”

Chief Chirpa: (To Wicket) “Eecha nuuwa, tome chowaaa!” (You think this scruffy looking Nerf herder could make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?)

Wicket: (Looking Han over). “Nub nub!”

Last edited:
This is a way out there thought of mine...So far, the Pykes, The Hutts, Tuskens, etc. are non humanoid peoples...the Nightwind are human. It May not mean anything. I'm sticking with my gut on this and thinking beyond what is on Tatooinne. My two ideas are Crimson Dawn(most likely) and the tactical thinking of Thrawn (less likely) to try to fill the power vaccuum left by the death of the empire. Why would he be concerned at all with Tatooinne? Luke Skywalker came from there. Where is he bringing Grogu to train him? idk. (It doesn't really fit into Boba's story but they seemed to have fit Boba into Mando's story). As i write this, the Thrawn idea looks stupid to me...lol. But i would bet we will see him in the Manadalorian. idk, i didn't sleep well...lol.
I like the Crimson Dawn idea but would it be too much to have them introduced now in addition to the Pykes? Another possible cameo from Robert Rodriguez’s past? Spoiler alert-George Lopez as Mr. Electric!!!
39F6C6FE-9D0E-48F0-BAF8-06F58E84A56A.jpeg

Why not? We are pretty close to jumping the shark with Ducky’s Pretty in Pink crew!

I absolutely love 80s pop culture...but i can't stand it all being mingled together in Star Wars. Star Wars has its own feel to it ...stop trying to make it something that it's not. It's a Space Western!!! That's how it was...That's why it was successful...That's the way i always want it.(short Rant ended)

(short Rant continued) I wouldn't mind a Star Wars show from the perspective of younger kids and how they see what is going on in this universe because i think that would engage the next generation. Like, have a Space Western that is an adventure (Goonies/Indiana Jones-like) because that's how kids think. Have them find artifacts of Jedi...books...sort of like a choose your own adventure deal and hearing about the Legends of the OT etc. Btw(That is the ONE thing RJ got right!!! with the kid with the broom but they didn't do anything with it)

Guys I just want to say how positive this thread is in my life, the jokes really make me laugh
Amen brother...and the fact that in 111 pages we haven't had any knock down, drag out brawls on here yet(knock on wood)..
When i was a kid my friends and i would go to the Arcade and someone would gloat and we'd get into fist fights and such...5 minutes later, we are best friends again having a blast!!!

(short Rant continued) I wouldn't mind a Star Wars show from the perspective of younger kids and how they see what is going on in this universe because i think that would engage the next generation. Like, have a Space Western that is an adventure (Goonies/Indiana Jones-like) because that's how kids think. Have them find artifacts of Jedi...books...sort of like a choose your own adventure deal and hearing about the Legends of the OT etc. Btw(That is the ONE thing RJ got right!!! with the kid with the broom but they didn't do anything with it)
They have sort of done that already with Visions…
E00937DA-3B5D-43D1-AF99-BBE77704336F.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back