The Book of Boba Fett

Something I didn’t realize for the longest is that the Ewok specials supposedly take place *before* the events of RoTJ. So it makes zero sense why Wicket can speak Basic in those and doesn’t speak it at all in RoTJ. I had thought those specials took place after RoTJ and he had learned it from the Alliance troops there or something.

Something I didn’t realize for the longest is that the Ewok specials supposedly take place *before* the events of RoTJ. So it makes zero sense why Wicket can speak Basic in those and doesn’t speak it at all in RoTJ. I had thought those specials took place after RoTJ and he had learned it from the Alliance troops there or something.
And why would they have animal traps on Endor when they would have had all the Quaker oatmeal they'd ever need

1642260170237.png

I don’t think there’s anything I just loved but I thought the rancor looked really good. Seemed to be a much higher quality than the Hutts. I liked the “jump scare” of Black Krrsantan interrupting Fett’s bacta dream although I wish it had been more abrupt and the subsequent fight had been more brutal. How he managed to get there at all is another question though.

I still am wondering if we’re ever gonna know why Fett requires nightly bacta sessions though. That seems pretty extensive. I know the sarlacc is the obvious guess but he just didn’t seem that bad off in The Mandalorian and generally handled himself pretty well. I guess he hasn’t been the same since he got his butt kicked by Koska Reeves in that bar. I jest but it almost seems that way.

Last edited:
BK should've completely annihilated Boba Fett immediately. Wookies can tear people's arms off.
Agreed...it made me think that he wasn't really wanting to kill him...even if the Hutts said he sent to do it..If the Hutts killed him they wouldn't know any alliances he has...if they bait him into a war, they draw his allies out and gain more info...i don't think that's what is happening though...too deep of thought on that

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back