The Book of Boba Fett

I don't mind people failing when making films, it's something that has to happen in order to grow and get better and to learn from.
I hear ya.

But here's the thing: that's why there's film school.
OR - when things don't go as planned on a big set - that's why there's an entire team of experienced professionals around (producers, more producers, writers, editors, etc) to make sure it doesn't completely fail - or can be course-corrected when things get off-track.

I do mind people failing - when paying a monthly fee for what they're supposed to offer.

All kidding aside (just for a minute), when you have very experienced filmmakers/producers like Favreau, backed by legacy powerhouses like Lucasfilm and Disney, working in state-of-the-art environments operated by the ILM - not only the architects of modern-day special effects but also one of the main reasons why WE ARE ALL HERE RIGHT NOW - and THIS (ep.3) is what's delivered; then sympathy towards failure is a tad difficult to adopt.

That being said, I absolutely know that there are good, even great episodes ahead. Zero doubt about that. I think we all can believe that.

AND, I gotta say, it made this thread a whole lot more fun to read :lol:

But this latest one, without hesitation, absolutely deserves all the criticism it deserves.

Sorry RR, you're a nice guy and a passionate filmmaker, but maybe SW is not for you.

space_scooters.gif

Last edited:
I hope Boba makes a grand sacrifice that ends up with him somehow being back inside the Sarlaac, after which he wakes up and realizes that he never left it's belly, most of his body is gone, and he has been hallucinating the whole time due to a side effect from the digestive juices.

My I'm in a dark mood tonight...

I hope Boba makes a grand sacrifice that ends up with him somehow being back inside the Sarlaac, after which he wakes up and realizes that he never left it's belly, most of his body is gone, and he has been hallucinating the whole time due to a side effect from the digestive juices.

My I'm in a dark mood tonight...
All 7 episodes one bad lizard trip

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back