The Book of Boba Fett

TBOB EP2 LINES that caught my attention

1.Fennec-"Overpriced...you're paying for the name"

2.Boba-"you know damn well who"

3.Boba-"i'm not a bounty hunter"

4.Mayor-"The nightwind are not allowed to operate outside of Hutt territory"

5.Mayor-"before you threaten me, you should ask yourself, who really sent the nightwind?"

6.Mayor-"running a family is more complicated than bounty hunting"

BONUS EP1 line -(Boba speaking of majordomo)"better watch out for that one"

What lines really caught your attention?
Sorry, I meant to respond to this earlier and now I’m resurrecting a nearly dead post (12 hours and 3 pages ago). My favorite line thus far is easily the “Overpriced- you’re paying for the name” line.

ACDBED54-1BD5-4B1E-B3F9-3C9EA84C2DB4.jpeg

Sorry, I meant to respond to this earlier and now I’m resurrecting a nearly dead post (12 hours and 3 pages ago). My favorite line thus far is easily the “Overpriced- you’re paying for the name” line.
I'll add one..Fennec"They're Hutts...we would have to get permission if we wanted to kill them"

Well, Overlord DVD on YouTube posted a video with rumors that
Han, Luke and Leia
may appear in the finale. If this rumor is true, my God, it will break the internet.

Well, Overlord DVD on YouTube posted a video with rumors that
Han, Luke and Leia
may appear in the finale. If this rumor is true, my God, it will break the internet.
And even if it's true it still changes nothing unless they retcon a certain trilogy.

Before i go to bed i just want to remind you that if you know of a spoiler and you intentionally post it here that i am a real life Bounty Hunter and i have a friend named Qui-gon and he assured me that he will find you...and, well you know the rest...lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back