The Book of Boba Fett

The blaster in the case is a new version of mando's right?...looks like the same model with a different handle and dl44 style suppressor

The blaster in the case is a new version of mando's right?...looks like the same model with a different handle and dl44 style suppressor

No, it's the same blaster as it's always been. The only noticeable difference is that the black paint on the flash hider is super banged up.
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 7.24.36 PM.png

Anyone else mildly disappointed that we didn't see G2-4T from "Star Tours" (and still voiced by Patrick Warburton), scanning the passengers as they boarded the transport?

headerg24t.jpg

I don't always love the fan service in these Disney SW shows, but this is one bit I would have been behind 100%.

Last edited:
Bryce is very much like her pops as a director...big loud proud and full of heart...

For All we know she might have snuck Clint in as one of the Jawa :D
How cool would it be if Eastwood showed up as a grizzled old mentor of sorts to Din in the Mandalorian
That's Clint Howard, not Eastwood. ;) Ron's brother. He puts him in all his movies. I wouldn't mind seeing Bryce continue the tradition.

That said, I would absolutely love to see folks like Clint Eastwood or Ed Harris show up as Mandalorians.

He was. He is utterly the model and inspiration for Kal Skirata. I had wanted to see him, and Alan Rickman as Walon Vau, show up in live-action prior to the Disney sale and the limboing of the EU.
Ever since I read somewhere that Alan Rickman had auditioned for Jerjerrod (or whatever his name is in ROTJ) I wished he’d been in something Star Wars. Alas, it never will be. RIP Alan.

Ever since I read somewhere that Alan Rickman had auditioned for Jerjerrod (or whatever his name is in ROTJ) I wished he’d been in something Star Wars. Alas, it never will be. RIP Alan.
They did give him a little love with AP-5 in “Rebels,” which was nice.

my bad...i was looking at the original

View attachment 1539218

Yeah the prop is quite different from the actual Bergmann. They used it only as a starting point, and created a fully custom prop based on it rather than built on it. Here are some of Brian Matyas' original concepts for the blaster from his ArtStation. If you've never given his work a look, I highly recommend it. He's one of the best concept artists out there

brian-matyas-img-6024.jpg

Yeah the prop is quite different from the actual Bergmann. They used it only as a starting point, and created a fully custom prop based on it rather than built on it. Here are some of Brian Matyas' original concepts for the blaster from his ArtStation. If you've never given his work a look, I highly recommend it. He's one of the best concept artists out there

View attachment 1539239
I like every handle on here other than the one that got picked, sadly…

View attachment 1539239
Thanks a lot man, i really appreciate that

I would absolutely love to see folks like Clint Eastwood or Ed Harris show up as Mandalorians.
The whole Mandalorian vibe is so Eastwood even the N1 in ep5 evokes his love of muscle cars so i automatically thought you meant him too when you mentioned Clint :)
i should have realised when you said 'dressed as a Jawa' :D
seeing him show up in some capacity would, for me, be even more mind blowingly awesome than, dare i say, L... no can't say it. anyway it would be cool :eek:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back