The Blue Box - The TARDIS has landed!

Re: The Blue Box

The text? I thought it was the coffee stain.
coffee-stain.jpg

Oh man, you'd have never lived it down if that happened where I worked. It was scary enough when we started using drawing XEROX machines to make copies instead of ammonia based blue lines. Putting a velum in there that you had a couple hundred hours in and seeing it torn doesn't make your day.

Oh man, you'd have never lived it down if that happened where I worked. It was scary enough when we started using drawing XEROX machines to make copies instead of ammonia based blue lines. Putting a velum in there that you had a couple hundred hours in and seeing it torn doesn't make your day.

"Ammonia" even that is older than me, your showing your age. :lol

Two more pages done - these detail the doors and roof. The last page is devoted to the Police Sign boxes.

DSC_0701SMALL.jpg

DSC_0702SMALL.jpg

Construction on this begins next month.
After spending time hammering out our plans - which we are confident are some of the best ever drawn up by fans - we had to get some other projects out of the way before we took on this massive project.
Updates with pics to come...

Nice Job :)

Will it be a 1:1 Replica ?

I think the Outer Shell will be no Problem to build, but the inside ....
Remember ... Timelord Technology ... It´s bigger on the Inside ;-)

YES. Man I am so excited to see where this goes. The Tardis is something I absolutely want to have in my collection someday, can't wait to see your final product :-D

Really looking forward to seeing how you solve the fault in the chameleon circuit, that's boggled me for over 900 years now.

You've got me drooling over these plans. Im in the planning stages of building my own full scale tardis based heavily on Rebelscum's documentation. I hope to have it done for next year's Maker Faire New York.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back