THE BIG BAD WOLFS SUIT DONE FOR SDCC 09 !!!!

Love it LOVE IT!!!!!! well done BBW...

i'm diggin the color scheme and all the details on the piece..

it also moves very well as seen in the video...

I ask this from everyone,...so how does it feel to finally suit up as a predator?

feels great but its not my first time as a pred but it is my first time in a AWSOME COMPLETED predator SUIT :mad:
im soo happy with how it came out, its a big diff from my home made suit from last halloween ,

see its amazing how from a home made pred i went to a awsome real looking pred, im not saying a home made pred is bad, but mine was
i really wanna see how halloween turns out this yr, as last yr i went to city hall fair and was swarmed with just my home made pred ,
i can only imagine how it will be now
all thanks to the lairs help !!! you guys are the reason i keep going with this suit,

thanks kh and everyone!

SAND DEIGO WATCH OUT , PREDATOR INVASION !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy **** Ernie, man that is awesome! Lovin the skin tone with that silver armor :mad: Congrats are in order that your all done, hope you have fun at SDCC!

I don't know, you can't look too terrifying with a children's slide behind you . Nah I'm just messing with you, looks like a real awesome suit, alhough I can't watch the vid (on my iPod) still looks badass. Damn how I regret not buying my tickets to SDCC earlier, so I can see your suit and everyone else's suits in person.

I don't know, you can't look too terrifying with a children's slide behind you :p. Nah I'm just messing with you, looks like a real awesome suit, alhough I can't watch the vid (on my iPod) still looks badass. Damn how I regret not buying my tickets to SDCC earlier, so I can see your suit and everyone else's suits in person.

thanks buddy :lol: well kids nowadays arent scared anymore i tryed last yr for halloween and some where like 'yo wat up, you wanna start somthin "
im like wth ?

well buddy always next yr , ill be there for sure and im sure lots of other too,

keep an eye out for the vid of sdcc , shld be even sweeter this time

I really like the trophy belt thats hanging off your shoulder, and the blades on your wrist X3. I wish I could come and have a look at everyones suits, sounds like great fun >.

I demand BIGGER pictures!

I can see in these (small) photos that you have taken a lot of time and effort on this suit, and it really shows that you have been working hard on it.
So it would be great if you add some bigger photos and maybe close ups too, so we can see more details and such.

Other then that, AWESOME suit! :lol: I like the colouring of the skin, its not usual to see it so dark but it really works, swamp pred for sure.

NEW PICS , NOT REALLY....

983dee2b.jpg

999cbac8.jpg

f19c25ad.jpg

d557ba67.jpg

e4b5dbe9.jpg

1399c5e0.jpg

6ac18a91.jpg

9811a952.jpg

7c2d1830.jpg

and my batman for sdcc sonday,

001-34.jpg

983dee2b.jpg

999cbac8.jpg

f19c25ad.jpg

d557ba67.jpg

e4b5dbe9.jpg

1399c5e0.jpg

6ac18a91.jpg

9811a952.jpg

7c2d1830.jpg

001-34.jpg

thanks guys, comic con was the best , for sure next yr ima be there, scott it was awsome meetin u and the rest of the guys, u guys really
made me and fam feel at ease, and ur suits where awsome in person , idk what i felt but it was like wow !!!! ill never forget all of u guys coming in and
then when we hit the main floor in single file lol ahhahah and it was soo small for all of us ! lol hahaha fun so much fun ,

thanks guys and girls, and major thanks to my fam and major thanks for the support teams !!!! especialy all the preds ! i mean
almost 20 preds , it was a sight !!!

ok , sorry guys , one more pic that i think is one of the best pic of my suit, especially at con ,

thanks dave

BIOGRAPHY ADDED !! LOL FIRST PAGE

48fa3a47.jpg

48fa3a47.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back