The Beast

Beast Mode

Going to start this design soon....to me he feels a bit bare, but i didnt want to overdo it on my first suit attempt since i wanted to finish by the movie date haha...i will be putting up more images of what i have done so far in the following days. All feedback and comments are welcome, love this site.

Picture_023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im using a "rambo" muscle shirt and some stretch pants for the body, still need to paint the thing some more to make it accurate...
Photo0670.jpg

This is the P2 head i got from my bud juiceredrum. Wanted to do the P2 paintjob on it but its too late cuz of my body....or maybe not yet
Photo0671.jpg

And finally the piece that began this whole thing, the bio that i butchered
Photo0654.jpg

It really looks great can't wait to see the completion. Ill hopefull be starting mine soon. I have to finish the sketches and get the money and materials. I like your sketch too.

good start man keep it going ..... i hope you get some paint on that bad boy it sat around here long enough for the direction
of my build to change lol o_O but thats all the fun of the hobby you could still use the P2 paint pattern and use P1 colors check this out lookey here lol looking at the mask i miss it was my first
pred costum endeavor but i know it went to a good home

your bud
alex

It really looks great can't wait to see the completion. Ill hopefull be starting mine soon. I have to finish the sketches and get the money and materials. I like your sketch too.

Thanks man, boy.......i never knew how much planning, time and money goes into this hobby. But its well worth it for sure.

good start man keep it going ..... i hope you get some paint on that bad boy it sat around here long enough for the direction
of my build to change lol o_O but thats all the fun of the hobby you could still use the P2 paint pattern and use P1 colors check this out lookey here lol looking at the mask i miss it was my first
pred costum endeavor but i know it went to a good home

your bud
alex

That......is a badass paintjob, i think i may actually do something like that now =] Thanks again man for helping me out so much *bows*

Decided to use these instead of actual predator hands. I picked these weird gauntlets up a few years ago at a halloween store, i've painted it alot since then to give it a more......used feel, real metal haha. They also seem "beast" like as well =p

DSCF2435.jpg

Decided to use these instead of actual predator hands. I picked these weird gauntlets up a few years ago at a halloween store, i've painted it alot since then to give it a more......used feel, real metal haha. They also seem "beast" like as well =p

DSCF2435.jpg

im digging the gloves man o_O wicked

First time painting the head, i couldnt acquire an airbrush so i just used brushes and sponges....gotta add in more details, doing the mouth next.
comments are welcome, i wanna make this thing look better...

Photo0683.jpg

Ive recently acquired an airbrush kit and contemplating on whether i should redo my pred head.......the options are driving me crazy.

I added some weird patches to the side of the face and mouth....

Photo0694.jpg

Finally got the pattern i wanted in the beginning, added the spots to see what it would look like.
Photo0699.jpg

But i also finally got my airbrush today and painted the back of the head......i really like the way it looks and now im contemplating whether or not to restart the whole head, doing the same patterns but with the airbrush.....What ya guys think?
Photo0698.jpg

Attached the dreads after i painted the head a bit more, need to get some beads for those too. Also painted the body suit so it doesnt look as dinky. Hope ya like.

Photo0715.jpg

Photo0717.jpg

Fist attempt!? Looks pretty darn good for a humble first attempt. Everything looks like it's coming together wonderfully…I like the gloves too!.. They lend that unique Narin effect to your character,IMO. Just take things easy and I’m sure you’ll be done in time for the premier of Predators.. You're doing a great job
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back