The Beast

Thanks a bunch you two. I found some random things around the house and slapped them onto the dreads. I found a weird bracelet that had teeth like the predator tusks.....

Photo0724.jpg

Just an update, i made a loincloth to wrap around his waist under the butt and groin flaps. Also made a duct tape suit to put my suit onto until i can find a mannequin. Decided to put everything together and see how it would look and i am surprised that it resembles my original drawing...sorta haha.

Photo0736.jpg

ah............Thanks to my bro my compy has completely crashed and burned, the reason why i haven't been able to post any updates for a while.

Working on a new latex skin for my suit and other goodies. Hopefully i can post what i have accomplished tonight.

Hope everyone is well

Awesome work. I used a similar muscle chest as well, however I stuck it under a flesh toned lycra covering so that the muscles didn't seem so stitched on. tough to tell with armour anyways.

Great work for your first build. I wish my first suit had looked as good. Lovin the gloves as well. Hopefully you can figure out a way to modify them to include a gauntlet or some blades.

Looks great man. Really coming along nicely! I've always noticed that the look of the head can make or break the overall look of the whole suit, and yours looks awesome. Keep it rolling!

Thank you guys, I put my old skin next to this one with my bro and we started laughing. No comparison,
Tonight i will be modifying the gauntlets and start finishing the feet and shins.

seriously everyone motivates me so much. I glad to be a part of this great family.

lovin the skin dude

i like the way that it comes in at the waist, i found that some of the muscle suits dont come in at the waist enough

sweet paint up on it too

Those masks have fairly small dread holes. How did you install your dreads? Did you cut the + shaped hole in there and pull the dreads through or just glue them onto the mask?

Those masks have fairly small dread holes. How did you install your dreads? Did you cut the + shaped hole in there and pull the dreads through or just glue them onto the mask?

Man they are, i had to cut an x and pull them in. Some of the dreads i had to glue to keep inside. Ive had a run amok test run and none have fallen out =]

Finally finished the skin. Did a test fit and i am.........happyish. Need to modify the Gauntlets so its full round coverage.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

I shall post better pics up later today

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back