The Batman

I was just joking on about my complete and utter disdain for Daniel Craig.
The subject is divided on the matter, I say he is rubbish, everyone else says he isn't.

See below for reference

I feel like the attitude has been thoroughly expressed, yes.
Apologies then, never my intention, I was just discussing my personal dislike of the physical aesthetic of Batman.
As I said earlier, I have zero issues with Pattinson himself as an actor, just not keen on what they are doing with him as the character.
I'll still be there with bells on. Its freaking Batman FFS! He's my dude.

Apologies then, never my intention, I was just discussing my personal dislike of the physical aesthetic of Batman.
As I said earlier, I have zero issues with Pattinson himself as an actor, just not keen on what they are doing with him as the character.
I'll still be there with bells on. Its freaking Batman FFS! He's my dude.
Actually, my apologies, as I've felt like that's more an attitude of the Entertainment section of this forum, than something expressed solely in this thread. All in all, I've not found this particular thread to have been subjected to such strong attitudes.

tenor.gif

Yeah same here. I haven't really watched him in anything to judge his acting. It's just his aesthetic that I'm going by. It was only two words but I liked how his Batman voice sounded. We'll see.

...I get it, not all people like all movies, there's plenty of movies I don't like, but I understand that I'm the one that doesn't like them...
I really wish more people understood this. I've lost count of the number of people over the years who acted like I had murdered their first child simply because I said I didn't like one of their favorite movies or TV shows. *shrug*

I think hating on the actor playing Batman is part of the superhero hype cycle. If there isn’t any hate, you should be worried as a movie studio lol.

@ around 3:30

I think enough movies have come and gone that you should always wait for a movie to come out before giving your opinion.

RP has a great voice for Batman and he sees fit enough. Not needing Batman to be fit is a stupid argument though. Batman isn’t a waifu or a super powered individual, he is a regular crazy dude who beats up bat guys for a living without using guns or lethal force in a world where guns exist. He is either in peak physical condition (aka ripped) or he is dead.

Not really a regular dude though. Rich, Crazy fit and hyper intelligent. That's me and all the people I know.
Hope its the same for you ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back