The Batman - The Riddler costume help

The Art of The Batman mentions that the pants are supposed to be US surplus, so I think they're black M65 pants:

eng_pl_-US-Field-Pants-M65-black-original-Ny-Co-17069_1.jpeg

There's also a photo of an earlier version of Riddler's costume on set at the mayor's house. It has the question mark on the black panel like the McFarlane DC Multiverse figure and Lego Minifigure and the mouthpiece on the cold weather mask has a button like the real one does:

670JJrYx.jpgnE-8i5ak.jpg

And there's another shot where he has no question mark and the button where it's supposed to be is still attached. I believe this is how he appeared in that scene in the movie:

9FOgZqcF.jpg

BTW, did anyone else notice that the first Riddler follower who's at Gotham Square Garden also had the button on his cold weather mask's mouthpiece? You can kinda see it in this screenshot:

I'm going to overhaul this post with more info and pictures when I get the time.

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but in the movie they discuss obtaining the masks, jacket, and cling wrap. I have my cold weather mask and coat, just need to get the glasses.
Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 2.26.26 PM.png

Anyone else notice he's wearing an alternate version of the parka in this still?

Attachments

• riddlerjacket1.jpg
    riddlerjacket1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 165
  • riddlerjacket2.jpg
    riddlerjacket2.jpg
    911.7 KB · Views: 155
That's the one I've went with for now. In fact, it's sitting next to me in an unopened Amazon box as I type this. Trying to make sure the other half doesn't know I'm buying more tools I don't plan on using for the intended purposes.

hey guys i know this is kinda late, but i recently just bought the parka (it’s from the 70s instead of the 80s but it’s close enough for me) and it came smelling like my grand father lol. does anyone know if it’s machine washable?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back