The amazing spiderman suit

Hi everyone, my suit is over now !
I have made puffy paint on my suit ! I can't believe it lol!!
So the next step is to put a zip.
My hood can't remove, so is not easy...
image.jpg I Will put this one, so you thing I can place this one by myself? I need some advice ! Thank you!

Hi, this is my finished suit, you can see the color of red blue in the light.
I will start a new suit in the right laws, I will print the pattern, and sew it, and I give you my apologies once again for my mistake ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 236
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976.8 KB · Views: 271
Hi guys,
After lot of work on my suit, today, it's official, my suit is done, ready, over,what you want ! lol
I have place a zip on the back of my suit, and now i have the possibility to put down my mask and breathe !!

some pics of invisible zip IMG_2483.jpg
IMG_2484.jpg

I realize that it is a stolen design but the work you put into it sure has improved it. Was there a tutorial you used for puff paint? Do you know the total time to puff paint?

I realize that it is a stolen design but the work you put into it sure has improved it. Was there a tutorial you used for puff paint? Do you know the total time to puff paint?

Yes it's true , i have start my suit, and when I have knew about the stolen pattern it was too late, so, for my second spidey suit, I will take orhadar pattern and start a new work "not stolen"
i have realized my suit in one month, I can't tell you how many hour, but my hand was hurt during the production !
On my suit, there isn't honeycomb pattern, so i have imagine a honeycomb with myself, so there is a lot of imperfection on it ! But it's my first suit so for the next time I will try to made a better suit !

Hi guys and gals !
Today, I have made my faceshell, and I have purchase a spidey mask, I post some pics, tell me what you think, for you what's better ?
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
Hi everyone ! I post some pics my new faceshell, I love the look, I have sand inside the faceshell, it's more comfortable on my head now ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 188
I love your suit but I feel the blue is a bit to dark. And nice work on the face shell :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I love your suit but I feel the blue is a bit to dark. And nice work on the face shell :)

Thank you buddy!
Yeah, I know for the dark blue, but, it's what I want ! Darkness! Lol
when I have started my suit, I was afraid of the look of slick navy blue, so I have put black puffy paint !

Thank you buddy!
Yeah, I know for the dark blue, but, it's what I want ! Darkness! Lol
when I have started my suit, I was afraid of the look of slick navy blue, so I have put black puffy paint !

How was the puffy paint process? Haven't even done this yet but want to.

If you have a print suit, you just have to take the puffy paint with metal applicator, and put the paint on your Suit ;)<br>be careful and go slowly &nbsp;

Salut mec, je vais t'écrire en anglais comme c'est la langue ici mais tu devrais comprendre sans trop de problème.

As I went through a lot of puff painting with my suit (over 6 month to cover the whole dman thing with 2 layers, yes 2 layers), I think I can give you some advice.
First, it's always easier to puf paint your suit while it's flat and have some tension.
But as your suit is already sewed, I would recommend you to make a dummy of your face using some duct tape (tu peux trouver ce genre de scotch pour pas trop chère à Leroy Merlin)
Here's how you can make it, but you'll need someone to help you.

First, cover your hair with a bathing cap to protect your hair. Then, wrap your whole head using saran wrap (cellophane).
Make sure to do some holes in front of your nose to breath. Two little holes are more than enough, juste relax and breath slowly.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/12/1395535663-capture-d-ecran-2014-03-23-a-01-41-00.png

Then, repeat the same step using some duct tape.
In the end, it should look like this. Warning, the person helping you might take advantage of the situation. Try to stay calm, breath slowly and try not to laugh too much ;)

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/12/1395535661-capture-d-ecran-2014-03-23-a-01-41-05.png

Then, carefully cut the duct tape shell and close it back with more tape.
Fill it with some coton inside and you'll have a head a tiny bit smaller than your own head, but it will definitely help you with the puff painting part.

Another advice. Try to really take your time when puff painting your suit. I know it's exciting to see to see it the more and more advanced, but taking your time will definitely give you much cleaner result and a more machine like look.
Also, use some application tip like this, it will help you have a thinner line but as you already started, I would advice you to keep going the way you did, just for consistency (tu en trouvera à Cultura).

http://www.imaxshop.com/media/catal...eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/h/e/hennabottle.jpg

Here's what mine looked after a LOT of hours going through the same process as you.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/09/1393359289-capture-d-ecran-2014-02-25-a-21-14-12.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/12/1395536491-capture-d-ecran-2014-03-23-a-02-00-40.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/12/1395536491-capture-d-ecran-2014-03-23-a-02-00-26.png

Bonne chance et bon courage ;)

Is the puffy paint stretchable? after fully dried, will it crack if you stretch the material?

You Can have it with a theatrical spiderman mask.
Actually, I made an other faceshell by myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 94
What is the name of the mask, where did you buy it. Is the first one you make it, ?

What mask do you mention dude ?
In plastic or the spiderman mask ? i have buy the spidey mask for 10 dollars, Sand inside the mask for more comfort, and paint it.
I remove the plastic lenses and web, and the result Is perfect
image.jpgI post you a pics on the mask image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 121
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back