The Amazing Spiderman "First Costume by Ash Cooper"

MrCooper

Hi everyone out there! So this is it? The place were all the sickest fancy dress/replica costumes are made.
I got to say im very existed to be here. Iv been like many others out there up until now,always bitching and moaning that i never have a good enough costume for events coming up. And altho moaning my ass off,i never get off my ass to do anything about it.
Well enough is enough,i no longer want to be that guy who rocks up to the Halloween party with a black cloak and a scream mask and think iv made an effort. So what is the plan i hear you ask? Well the amazing spiderman outfit of course. The plan is to build a replica so sick,that i might have to cry once complete! But i cant do it own my own. So a little help from you good people would go along way.
So my first step is to find an amazing spiderman print that is designed for someone 6 foot tall. I understand the prints that are out there already are normally sized to fit a 5 to 6 foot man witch should be great. I have seen the TaylorMcManus print,and that looks amazing. Anyone have any ideas were i can get a print from? One close,if not one better? Also,were can i send the design to get it printed onto lycra? Will look forward to sharing my findings! Ash Cooper

Hay fellow spidermen! So i have been PMin MCL34N to find out if i can buy the 4th run of his AMS outfit as im ready to buy. But haven't heard back from him.
Does any body know if he is still selling the print? Or does anyone have the design for sale? I can print it myself. Im guessing he is just a very busy man because everyone on RPF says his prints are the best. If anyone else know any other ways of reaching him or know him in person,do a brother a favor and ask him to check his in box as im ready to roll!! Also if im buying something from someone,what details do i need to give them usually? Sorry for sounding stupid but i have never purchased anything though a forum before. Thank you for your help. Cheers yall.

MCL34N is very busy at this time finishing his faceshell and lens combo run. I'd advise you to wait until he actually re open the sale thread for the prints as those takes a while to get actually printed. The process takes usually about a month between the payment and when the final thing is ready for shipping.

If you are lucky enough to get into a run, he'll need your size, weight and chest size.

Hay Corey. Hope you are well. So i was gonna get MCL34Ns ASM design but i dont think i can wait much longer to get started as hes very busy atm. So i was gonna do what you did and go with the Sonjou Suit and send it to FOD,or possibly Taylors suit,the reason i say possibly is because i cant find Taylors ebay page for the print design. Anyway i guess im reaching out to you to find out witch one is better,you have been on here a lot longer than me it would seem and i was hoping you might be able to give me some pros and cons. If i end up with the Sonjou Suit design,i noticed the webbing on the shoulder didn't connect together on one of your pics. Was that a fitting issue,or a suit design issue? Hope you don't mind me asking fella. Im looking for perfection thats all. Im properly gonna do the puff pant on mine to,although yours looked great with out it. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Ash Cooper

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back