The Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit pics :)

I wish here ppl would do that.
I guess ppl would look lile wth, laugh or call the cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me I wasn't driving in that pic. Just tried it on before driving. :D

how come the webbing looks gray in the latest pictures but the first pictures looked black?

It's all in the lighting bud. The lights inside the mall and dressing rooms are overly bright. In my room it's not. So they look different in pics.

Much like these :

10001366_788593077818354_8926572354615371393_n.jpg

10308909_788590961151899_4313102669310740219_n.jpg

Wow! Your suit looks really good!
Quick questions sir, I saw in your other thread that your boots have zippers. Is the purpose of that to make them detachable so when you wash your suit the boots won't get wet?
How do they stay in place?
Sorry these might sound like stupid questions ^^"

Wow! Your suit looks really good!
Quick questions sir, I saw in your other thread that your boots have zippers. Is the purpose of that to make them detachable so when you wash your suit the boots won't get wet?
How do they stay in place?
Sorry these might sound like stupid questions ^^"

Thanks! Yep that's the purpose of it. Yes they are detachable. Industrial grade velcro glued on to the shoes and on the inside of the soles.

Thanks! Yep that's the purpose of it. Yes they are detachable. Industrial grade velcro glued on to the shoes and on the inside of the soles.

So your boots are attached to your suit with zippers? And you just undo the zipper and they come off?

So your boots are attached to your suit with zippers? And you just undo the zipper and they come off?

oh no you got it wrong mate. The zippers are at the back of the ankles.
I put the shoes in through the zippers and they stay in place with the use of velcro

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back