The Amazing Spider-Man (1-9 pic update)

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man (pic heavy zentai way)

Haha guys please before the mods wake up and lock this threaf :lol
@ kialna- yes i will try to finish it before septembers eff.

Its back on Jordan. Will buy a new laptop this week so new pics will be up after that...

So... new laptop bought so as promised new pics.

Redid the internals of the webshooters so it has 3 lit up indicators now as well as the red led when "fired".
Also replaced the clockwork gears and greeblies for red pinstriping as i felt it was better then the steampunk vibe the gears gave me.

2013-06-29 14.42.26.jpg

after stripes aplied.

2013-06-29 14.56.17.jpg

And also progress on the red hexagonal pattern and the black and red puffed spider.

2013-06-28 17.06.51.jpg

More progress will be shown soon...

Last edited:

Fixed a magnet to the inside of the glove to keep the shooters in place. A small hole was cut in the black weblines to slip the switch to the palm section.

2013-07-02 08.37.41.jpg

2013-07-02 08.37.52.jpg

Also a small look on the internals of the shooter. I trimmed the inside and fitted a trimmed coin cell battery holder in on which I soldered all the leds. After this picture was taken the red led was soldered on top but you'll probably get the overall idea :p

2013-06-29 12.07.32.jpg

Gotta love some puff painted goodness. Right arm done as well as the shoulder. Did some black and red lines down the legs, arms and belt.

Pics of the puffed hand. Did take some design liberty in not adding the blue parts to the glove (spideys gloves should be red).

2013-07-09 07.33.00.jpg2013-07-09 07.33.48.jpg

Gotta love some puff painted goodness. Right arm done as well as the shoulder. Did some black and red lines down the legs, arms and belt.

Pics of the puffed hand. Did take some design liberty in not adding the blue parts to the glove (spideys gloves should be red).

View attachment 207681View attachment 207682

Hey nice job man! Hoping to see a finished suit!! I recommend that you put the blue on the gloves.

Here you go. Just attached soles to the bottom of the feet and will be wearing cheap aqua shoes on the inside to retain the shape.

2013-08-31 18.01.22.jpg 2013-08-31 18.01.44.jpg

And here is the suit so far took a quick pic while striking a pose on my front door.

2013-08-31 16.18.09.jpg'

Greets,

Outstanding!!! I hope my villain will look as good as your superhero.

'That actually means quite a lot to me! Your dock ock is extremely well thought off. I suppose you don't live anywhere near me right? would be awesome to get some pocs together when both our suits are finished!

I'm over in New Jersey US. Don't think that's too close to you. I have family in Norway but that's about as close as I come.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back