That's right woodchuck chuckers, it's GROUNDHOG DAY!

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
.. and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

nedryerson-jpg.jpg

"Watch the Bill Murray classic 12 times without devices, books or sleep and get GFC tickets for a year … and bragging rights for life. "

24 Hours of Groundhog Day at GFC = Free movie tickets for a year

Am I the only one who doesn't see the love for this movie? I can't stand any movie or tv show that keeps repeating things over and over. It's just the worst. I love Bill Murray too, so I don't know.

"Watch the Bill Murray classic 12 times without devices, books or sleep and get GFC tickets for a year … and bragging rights for life. "

24 Hours of Groundhog Day at GFC = Free movie tickets for a year
Dude, I could do it, no problem. The movie length times 12 times of watching = 1224 minutes. That's only 20.4 hours. I could do that easily.

I'd love to know the rules but the link for the rules doesn't work.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't see the love for this movie? I can't stand any movie or tv show that keeps repeating things over and over. It's just the worst. I love Bill Murray too, so I don't know.

Need to watch it again, and again. ;) It's not repeating over and over, Murray's character is changing every time. We all have a daily routine, the grind, it's relatable.

Dude, I could do it, no problem. The movie length times 12 times of watching = 1224 minutes. That's only 20.4 hours. I could do that easily.

I'd love to know the rules but the link for the rules doesn't work.

When I was as young as when it came out I might have pulled it off. Now I'm grateful the local arthouse offers repeat screenings of it's midnight movies on late Sunday mornings.

Well, I had a crush on Andie… my girlfriend in med school could have been her little sister, so I guess I am biased

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back