thank you AZHeat for my custom Fett and HIC!!

BorbaFett

Just wanted to take a minute to thank AZHeat for the incredible custom made Fett and HIC! I drove down to Arizona this weekend from Sacramento to pick these up, and was blown away with how incredible they are. And on top of all that, AZHeat is an AWESOME man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to purchase these and bring them to my home! My family is in awe!

My pleasure brother, hope you and your family will enjoy them as much as we did. It's an indescribable feeling to have your childhood memories so close that you can actually touch them! All the best.......AZ

Just wanted to take a minute to thank AZHeat for the incredible custom made Fett and HIC! I drove down to Arizona this weekend from Sacramento to pick these up, and was blown away with how incredible they are. And on top of all that, AZHeat is an AWESOME man. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to purchase these and bring them to my home! My family is in awe!

Your Link doesn't work, say's we don't have permission to view it :(

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back