TFA Reys Star destroyer found part.

I bought all they had lol 20160509_102815.jpg
one the lower half comes i will make a mold and offer them as a cheap kit.

$_57.JPG

I read somewhere they did Rey's staff out of found parts, but JJ thought it looked too big, so they scanned and shrunk the pieces down. then 3D printed.

Could be wrong though...

I will take some pictures when it arrives with the other part I basically bought the one that looked the closest witht he spacing some of them look too far apart.

Does your collet have eight ridges? I think that's the accurate one. All the collets have seen up until yours had six ridges.

For the Star Destroyer Capacitor Bearing, 8 ridges on the collet definitely looks more accurate to me than 6 ridges...

attachment.php

There's no way you could get just 2 more ridges on the unseen side with the same size spacing as is between the ridges on the seen side. Unless someone has a blu-ray still that shows I'm completely wrong of course....

I ordered an 8-ridge collet myself.

For the Star Destroyer Capacitor Bearing, 8 ridges on the collet definitely looks more accurate to me than 6 ridges...

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=587018&d=1454626576
There's no way you could get just 2 more ridges on the unseen side with the same size spacing as is between the ridges on the seen side. Unless someone has a blu-ray still that shows I'm completely wrong of course....

I ordered an 8-ridge collet myself.

what he said ^ Would love to have one myself!

I bought all they had lol View attachment 622870
one the lower half comes i will make a mold and offer them as a cheap kit.

View attachment 622871

What size and id was it?

EDIT: Found out it was an BURNERD MC 10 and above collet. I think i bought the last off of ebay.
I bought a box. I could always sell some once they arrive!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
ordered?

site?

eBay UK has 3 of the 8-ridge collets for sale for £20 each Buy It Now. Can't post a link, but they come up in a search.

Any know what is between the collet and screwdriver packaging on the prop? Possibly the connector end of a large PVC pipe?

The collet also looks a lot like the ends of Darth Maul's lightsaber (though not exact)...

I got mine off ebay for £24 I am hoping its the correct one its a bit of a gamble but looks ok in the picture :) its all much smaller than I thought a bit like the thermal detonator probably because of Daiseys little hands :)
$_57.JPG

eBay UK has 3 of the 8-ridge collets for sale for £20 each Buy It Now. Can't post a link, but they come up in a search.

Any know what is between the collet and screwdriver packaging on the prop? Possibly the connector end of a large PVC pipe?

The collet also looks a lot like the ends of Darth Maul's lightsaber (though not exact)...

I actually think there was a clean version and a dirty version looking at the photos with different ridges

Possibly. The one seen onscreen in Daisy's hands when she's cleaning it up (see the first pic in division 6's post - #31) definitely looks like it's 8-ridge, same as the dirty one in the Visual Dictionary. Would have to stick the blu ray in the see if it's got 6 or 8 ridges on it when Rey pulls it out of the Star Destroyer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back