TFA - 1:1 Melted Vader Helmet Sculpt (Version 2 begins pg. 8)

Re: TFA - 1:1 Burnt Melted Vader Helmet Sculpt

Just ******** awesome! I´m so in if you´re planning doing a run of this beautiful "junk" :D

That is too sweet, I've been hoping someone would do one of these soon. Put me down for one also.

Seeing this sculpt turning out so freaking awesome, it really makes me very happy...I'm at a loss for words. I want one, hehe!

I don't envy you when it comes to molding it.

This is how I picture Lear60man working on his sculpt.

Kylo-Ren-and-Darth-Vader.jpg

Yesterday I saw a tut on the melted helmet on YT and today this... Yours looks even better than the one in the video. Awesome work, mate! :)

Holy cow ! This is fantastic ! Keep my fingers crossed for a run :thumbsup

I love love love this project. Please figure out a way to mold it one day for us plebs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... So sculpting, at times, is a build and destroy process. After concluding that the only way for me to cast the Burnt Vader helmet was to seperate the facemask from the helmet, I reluctantly began cutting things out, hollowing out the helmet, reinforcing the armature, and resculpting and adding to my sculpture. It basically amounts to a lot of work. But, after feeling like I was taking steps backward, I finally am heading back in the right direction....

Here is a work in progress shot of the separated, and added onto facemask, plus, for all you morbid suckers! Lol... I sculpted out another piece just for you! :)
image.jpg

... I really like this shot too!
image.jpg

Amazing! I also thought that there's gotta be some of his skull in there!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back