TFA - 1:1 Melted Vader Helmet Sculpt (Version 2 begins pg. 8)

MasterEdi

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
.... So I began to rough this in today. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to. Lol!
Still a long ways to go, but I'm happy with it so far....
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: TFA - 1:1 Burnt Vader Helmet Sculpt

Oh wow, you're off to a killer start. Can't wait to see it finished. Maybe you will cast a few... :)

That is the ultimate goal as soon as I figure out some technical things... Most importantly, how to cast it efficiently and effectively. It is a very complicated piece from a molding standpoint. As I keep sculpting it, I'm hoping a solution presents itself ...:thumbsup

Re: TFA - 1:1 Burnt Melted Vader Helmet Sculpt

... This has been an extremely difficult sculpt to work out!:unsure I have very few screenshots from TFA movie to work with, and the only other 2 references I have found are from the Art of TFA and the TFA encyclopedia. Trying to match up these references with my sculpt has just about drove me as Crazy as Ben Solo!!!... But, I'm headed on the right track now, ALOT of refinements still to do, but I'm VERY happy with the results so far!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: TFA - 1:1 Burnt Vader Helmet Sculpt

Awesome sculpt! That looks like very hard work.

I've been thinking this could be a hilarious cosplay if you just laid on the ground every time someone wanted a picture.

That would be perfect for a zombie themed Vader to go with all the pre-existing zombie troopers out there.

Very impressive...the ones that seem to be the simplest always end up to be the toughest:cheers

Looking the goods for sure.. Fantastic work mate, definitely keen for one if it becomes available on a run

Man I have no idea how you would even start to make a mold of this thing.

Absolutely amazing work you're doing. It's really a very haunting look, & you're capturing it beautifully. If you do figure out a way of doing a run, please put me down for one.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back