Terminator T-800 1:1 Life size Endoskeleton Version 2.0 has landed!

Spaceballs

Sideshow Terminator T-800 1:1 Endoskeleton Version 2.0

20terminatort800version.jpg

15dsc01862.jpg

09_09.jpg

620909.jpg

This is awesome...was this built by the OP? or was this purchased from winston studios or sideshow aka a replica production company? perfect for my dream man cave.

I purchased this from sideshow collectibles directly. So it's a replica of the T-800 and it's version 2.0 with more points of articulation including rotating head. A big step from the prior clean chrome versions that were released a few years back. And yes, it's a perfect fitting for my "MAN CAVE". Sideshow wanted this T-800 Endoskeleton to be far more in the heat of battle and if you all remember correctly in the opening of Terminator 2 Judgement Day there were 4 T-800's and the last one to be in the heat of battle had two dual guns fully loaded!

381sb.jpg

76capture1.jpg

i actually put the movie up on the computer to check with your first pics to make sure it was those guns :D very cool!! i am painfully jealous. :D

That's really cool, thanks for sharing!

Are the guns removable at all, or could they be made to be removable?

thanks

Simply jaw dropping, congratulations! Would love to own one in the future if the space was there to display him. So jealous :D

Until that time comes, I'll be happy to make do with my legless half scale bust lol! ;)

DSCF3475.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back