Terminator Costume

wackychimp

Sr Member
Here's a great quick Terminator Costume that I've come up with. It's pretty straightforward clothing-wise. Thankfully Terminators try to dress like us. Jeans and a Tshirt are totally appropriate.

I think some extra "dirt" can go a long way. The torn skin tattoos are much easier than makeup kits but some grunge really helps the realism. I've used burned cork in the past to add some scuffs. If you think about it, if you hit a Terminator hard enough to rips its skin, you're likely going to get him/her a little dirty too. The trick is to not go overboard. ;)

You can also do reptile skin underneath for a charater from V The TV Series.

http://www.fxtattoo.com/

TerminatorWithGunTattoos-lg.jpg

WomanTerminator2.jpg

V Costume
Visitor2.jpg

Could we see what's all on the single sheet? Would one sheet be enough?
And most importantly... would this get to Canada in time? :)
Very cool idea!

It's amazing seeing some of the things people make/sell here. It's really inspiring me to get back into art and start building stuff. And then going to D'Con to show it all off. :)

Those tattoos are sick! I've never seen anything like that before! :D

Those tattoos are sick! I've never seen anything like that before! :D

Thanks! Yeah, they're fairly unique but also have a limited appeal. I was really hoping that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles would take off and bring Terminators back to the forefront of people's minds.

If anybody has any marketing suggestions, please send them along. ;)

The V outfit is cool. Whats good about makeup for it if you remember the show..when the fake skin was coming off it looked like latex makeup anyhow..so it isn't hard to duplicate.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back