Terminator Bio Chromed Last Page

I think im gonna build a vacuform table,i want the lens like the mr black bio, like round, i think it will look good, i dont want the lens to look flat

Are you brushing the inside of the mold with your casting material, then filling it up? If not, that may be what it takes to get those airbubbles out?

33cdd1a9.jpg

Good news is im molding it, bad news is that i dont like that brush on silicone and another bad news is that the cure time is 24hr, so 1 coat for day, sheezzz!!! :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You have to show us Jose. Bubbles and all man... we've been waiting too long not to see it. Even with the bub's.

I will master my casting to remold, i think is the best thing i could do, its not that bad, but again i wanted it perfect, well it was my first brush on mold, trial and error they say
2442d310a1d4819689532f8402ed6bdd.jpg

bf8e606fd06bfefee16d7eeb332594e3.jpg

I can live with it, but not for sale in such a state

Bubbles Schmubbles! It's badass man. Most of those bubbles will pop off super easy! Can't wait until you offer them up. (y)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back