Terminator Bio Chromed Last Page

made007

Sr Member
Heres my next project, designed by predatrhntr, the terminator bio, It has begun!

eeac21a5.jpg

159f56fb.jpg

0f78ef5b.jpg

Thanks to jason for letting me sculpt this, i hope everything goes as planned

nice! it's hard to not always be sculpting, huh? as soon as i finish one, im on to the next right away.

I'm genuinely excited for this one. Of all the drawings I have this is one I had to draw from three angles so that I could better visualize it in my head. Watching you sculpt the Gorilla was amazing...can't wait to see the updates on this one ;)

seriously dude. you have some amazing talent. it's really something how fast you get smooth lines and symmetry down. i'm absolutely positive this will turn out fantastic.

I've been meaning to comment on this!! Man this is going to be awesome! Keep up the amazing work bud, your gonna knock this one out of the park for sure.

Looking good so far! Just one suggestion, that I guess you'd have to clear with Jason...his drawings seem to have both cheeks being identical in the designs, I think it would be cool if they were actually slightly different. Not radically maybe, but enough so that people notice.

Looking good so far! Just one suggestion, that I guess you'd have to clear with Jason...his drawings seem to have both cheeks being identical in the designs, I think it would be cool if they were actually slightly different. Not radically maybe, but enough so that people notice.

I will keep it as it is on the design, i think its to early to consider that, when i get it to 80% then i will tell jason to analize it, then i can call it done, but thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back